ARGENTINA v HOLLAND (2 Viewers)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't be arsed watching anymore of this! I'll find out the result tomorrow. Boooooorrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg!

mark82

How many times do Holland get in a decent position then decide to pass it all the way back. This truly is shit. Starting to root for Germany - at least they have a go.

stupot07

Borefest zzzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Houchens Head

How many times do Holland get in a decent position then decide to pass it all the way back. This truly is shit. Starting to root for Germany - at least they have a go.

My thoughts exactly, Mark!

Johnnythespider

No, they didn't the other night either. Think I will give it to half time.

Houchens Head

Was thinking of watching the result in the morning, but the way these two teams are playing, they'll still be taking penalties over breakfast!

Houchens Head

On this showing, I'm not that sure I want to even bother with the final! I can see a 0-0 draw, extra time and penalties again. Yawn!

Otis

Aren't you sick to death though of Germans going to other countries and totally destroying everything in their path?

Last edited:

Otis

Apparently Holland manager Van Gaal has said this morning that 2 Dutch players refused to take penalties in last night's game.

They deserved to go out if that's the case. Could imagine German players ever saying such a thing?

That's the difference between winners and losers.

stupot07

Apparently Holland manager Van Gaal has said this morning that 2 Dutch players refused to take penalties in last night's game.

They deserved to go out if that's the case. Could imagine German players ever saying such a thing?

That's the difference between winners and losers.

Agreed. Also the keeper has not saved any of the 17 pens he's faced....not a great stat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread