Armchair Supporter (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

Not going to get carried away with this. Best start for some time and not in the mood to celebrate. Not a penny more. (Ok, maybe if at the Ricoh?).

SIsu out.

RFC

Could see this coming (following last Sunday), so bought a 2nd season ticket earlier this week and already looking forward to a week on Sunday and Preston PUSB!

Don't care if we win 10-0 every week, never going to support my home club playing their 'home' games outside of my home town, end of!

Otis

Could see this coming (following last Sunday), so bought a 2nd season ticket earlier this week and already looking forward to a week on Sunday and Preston PUSB!

Just in case your view is blocked from your first seat?

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Jim

We are still playing in Northampton and we still have some of the worst owners the game has seen.

Be strong people! This is about having a club to be proud of and to be able take your children and your grandchildren to watch for years to come. Look beyond one or two seasons.

NOT ONE PENNY MORE!

Flying Fokker

Oh well? No surprises there then....Keep the faith.

Johnnythespider

More money than sense IMHO

blueflint

you still dont get it

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

So you liked it that much you're going twice every game is that how Fisher gets his crowds of 3000:thinking about:

Cranfield Sky Blue

because he bought a season ticket,good on him for doing it,at least he has a heart and support for his club because if he hadnt then you can kiss the club goodbye,smell the coffee and wake up.

I said read the posts not make a statement! Each to their own. It's up to him/her what he does about the games, but his posts are still attempts at being a WUM.. Just a bad one.

simple_simon

I can respect your views but you cannot be a complete idiot surely.
By spending this money all your doing is helping to secure that CIty never come back to Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread