Arsenal Allocation Rules (1 Viewer)

I think I've only just registered the disgraceful allocation of tickets for the Arsenal game by SHITSU. 4 tickets per season ticket holder!! What about the fans who pay on the gate at away games. What about those who did so at Barnsley in the last FA Cup game? My son is currently at Uni and pays on the gate for all away games!! It's a disgrace that he may struggle for a ticket and is less fortunate than most of us who have Premier League history.

Don't worry Skybluenutterman, its one ticket for the ST holder and 3 for the carers.

Nick

Administrator
Hasn't it always been ST holders that get tickets first?

What will the bastards do next? They are trying their hardest to stop people from buying Arsenal tickets so they can make money.

letsallsingtogether

yes but I believe what he is saying is that it has always been 2 only not 4.

Hasn't it always been ST holders that get tickets first?

What will the bastards do next? They are trying their hardest to stop people from buying Arsenal tickets so they can make money.

Qwerty70

There are 700 season tickets olders. Many are senior citizens who I suspect won't be attending arsenal on a Friday night. I reckon everyone who wants will get a ticket. If on Saturday 4 of us were going : Friday night = 0 and I suspect many others the same. For those that do go, enjoy, the stadium is fantastic n puts new wembley to shame.

letsallsingtogether

Steve I know that and you Know that.

But I believe that people are moaning about the principal of it all.

Seems that Sisu don't want anyone to have a say in anything bar the few that go to sixfields.

Yet they then expect us to all come running back like nothing has happened.

Do not worry you will have no problem getting tickets, how many season ticket holders do we have, no more than 500 so that's a max of 2,000 if they were all used. We have got an initial 5,300 and up to 8, 500 if wanted, you will not have a problem getting tickets.

chiefdave

I think u will find its 700. This includes people that have purchased half season tickets.

This is why it's such a stupid idea. It's SISU shooting themselves in the foot again when there is no need just to stick two fingers up to those who don't go to Sixfields, bit like the stadium forum meeting.

If they'd said 1 or 2 per ST neither ST holders or anyone else would be complaining but they've managed to find a way to make it an issue.

Maybe they're not stupid and do it on purpose so people spend time raging about unimportant crap like this rather than the more important issues.

rob9872

500, 600 then 700. By the time this thread ends and the game arrives it will be thousands! Still all scabs though ....

shmmeee

And copy and pasted over and over again. ;)

As are the equally tiresome replies about "not having a go" that last until someone thinks they've found a hole in NOPM or an inaccurate council quote.

I think being generous, the phrase "when you hunt monsters, be careful not to become one" applies here.

Maybe if we ignore this shit it goes away. The forum has excellent ignore tools if people are that offended by certain posters.

I'd rather the constant back and forth about rental offers than this thought policing and thread whining that's increased a lot recently.

Hobo

Season ticket holders are always first in for grabs and why not? Four tickets seems generous but not surprising.

It is on TV and at least you haven't contributed to the SISU wallet.

You know you are a real fan even if SISU don't.

CovFan

As are the equally tiresome replies about "not having a go" that last until someone thinks they've found a hole in NOPM or an inaccurate council quote.

It only seems to work that one way though, if anyone who 'sides' with SISU then they are encouraging debate, if anyone 'sides' with ACL/CCC they are a mindless sheep who just copy and paste their arguments.

fernandopartridge

I think I've only just registered the disgraceful allocation of tickets for the Arsenal game by SISU. 4 tickets per season ticket holder!! What about the fans who pay on the gate at away games. What about those who did so at Barnsley in the last FA Cup game? My son is currently at Uni and pays on the gate for all away games!! It's a disgrace that he may struggle for a ticket and is less fortunate than most of us who have Premier League history.

It isn't too bad. It's normally (as in when we're playing in Coventry) at least 2 per ST holder, i.e. around 13000 tickets.

4 per ST holder at Sixfields is around 6,000 tickets, based on there being around 1500 ST holders.

malkitccfc

After Thomas Hitzlsperger came out with the truth last week, I guess its now my turn. I'm a season ticket holder and i've ordered my Arsenal tickets :facepalm:

RoboCCFC90

I got my Arsenal ticket as well!! #OperationArsenalInvasion

AndreasB

there are approx 500 ST holders - if each one bought 4 tickets (highly unlikely) there would be 2000 sold with 3000 left - in a "normal" season they would have been all sold to ST holders so actually a better deal for non ST people.

Ccfcjames91

I have a ticket from the Barnsley game which I payed on the gate . Are the club saying that only ticket brought from the ticket office qualify for a arsenal ticket?

skyblueref

Season ticket holders are always first in for grabs and why not? Four tickets seems generous but not surprising.

It is on TV and at least you haven't contributed to the SISU wallet.

You know you are a real fan even if SISU don't.

Just to be awkward...people pay there tv licences, Sisu get a percentage of tv money therefore still 'funding' the club...sorry. :p

Users who are viewing this thread