Arsenal V Newcastle (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
And what a goal for Walcotts hat trick and make it 7-3 Mazy run in the box, went down, got straight back up so ref plays advantage instead of awarding pen, and cheeky chip over Krul for his hat trick! Superb individual goal and great advantage play by ref.

Although now its got the cockney singing "Sign him ap, sign him ap.......". Its UP. There's a U not an A in it!

The CableGuy

Feel sorry for Newcastle, they've scored 6 goals in the last 2 games, away from home, and have frack all to show for it.

Tad

Feel sorry for the Newcastle fans more then anything else. They were finally getting to be a stable team then Ashley kicks the manager out and gets Pardew in. He's rubbish. Last season saw him survive on others effects. He's messed them up now I think.

As for Arsenal, I think they are how a club should be ran. Spend what you can afford. The problem is though, they spend a lot of it on average to poor players..

This will look good for Theo with the transfer window opening soon..

Last edited:

stupot07

Feel sorry for the Newcastle fans more then anything else. They were finally getting to be a stable team then Ashley kicks the manager out and gets Pardew in. He's rubbish. Last season saw him survive on other Chris' effects. He's messed them up now I think.

As for Arsenal, I think they are how a club should be ran. Spend what you can afford. The problem is though, they spend a lot of it on average to poor players..
Completely agree - they really irritate me one Talk Sport saying they should be spending £20-30m on a striker and deriding them for being frugal.

Tad

Completely agree - they really irritate me one Talk Sport saying they should be spending £20-30m on a striker and deriding them for being frugal.

They need a clear out. Too much being spent on poor players who are quite happy to sit on the bench..

D

Deleted member 4232

Exactly that. I'd much rather ccfc run in the arsenal model opposed to the Chelsea model.

Users who are viewing this thread