Arsenal women (2 Viewers)

Hutch11

Playing some great stuff against Bayern

Sick Boy

The hell is that? Another subscription channel?
Yeah I have it for Serie A games and boxing. They’ve got rights to all Serie A games and they show a fair bit of football from England too.
They show ‘box office’ boxing as part of the €20 a month subscription - shows what a rip off Sky in the UK is.

Boosh

Just got here, decent crowd. Apparently it’s on BBC 2 if anyone wants to watch

David O'Day

Good result for United women a well.

Chelsea still favourites but that should mean that a win next week will mean barring any shocks they are in Europe next season for the first time. This will allow to attract even better players

SkyBlueSoul

I went to watch Villa v Chelsea at Walsall last night, realised I'd be driving past on my way back to Manchester. Watching Villa lose 3-0 made me feel a bit better after Saturday, also keeps the title race interesting.

On a side note, don't suppose anyone on here was there were they? Walked past a car with a reg that started "PU58" and there was a Cov badge hanging off the rear view mirror.

Boosh

‘Our’ growing injury list? He said Arsenal womens not Coventry womens

I support Arsenal Women not Coventry United Ladies. If that bothers you, please do not press on a thread entitled ‘Arsenal Women’ which btw was not created by me. Thanks

baldy

I support Arsenal Women not Coventry United Ladies. If that bothers you, please do not press on a thread entitled ‘Arsenal Women’ which btw was not created by me. Thanks

What an absolute weirdo

Boosh

What an absolute weirdo

Coming from a bald man who’s decided to press on a thread about arsenal women to get annoyed when people talk about arsenal women. You’re very normal

SkyBlueSoul

In fairness I did also wonder why you support Arsenal women, then decided I didn’t care enough to ask. Seeing as it’s come up though, why?

Hutch11

I've been to all the Arsenal women's game at the emirates , my daughter lives in London and I get to go with her
I would class myself as an Arsenal women's supporter
They play some cracking football and 50 odd thousand at the games makes it a thoroughly enjoyable experience
If you have a problem with that then that's fuckin tough

baldy

I've been to all the Arsenal women's game at the emirates , my daughter lives in London and I get to go with her
I would class myself as an Arsenal women's supporter
They play some cracking football and 50 odd thousand at the games makes it a thoroughly enjoyable experience
If you have a problem with that then that's fuckin tough

Pathetic

SkyBlueSoul

Found out I get the keys to my new flat on the same day so I can either be sensible and save money, spend a bank holiday moving but not go to the game, or go to the game, spend money and take a day's holiday to move in the day after.

SkyBlueSoul

Gone a bit quiet in here after last night ;)

Doesn't look good for Leah though, at least she walked off.

Users who are viewing this thread