wingy

Jul 9, 2011
I'm sure with a little creativity there is a way around this .It is problematic is it not ,the sharing of Information .Maybe it could be presented in a multiple choice format ,with a key, private messaged to all on this forum.:confused:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Dec 9, 2011
Coventry
Good point but we can only go with the answers we're given. I suppose if two court cases, an administrator, the football league and ACL can't find the golden share we were struggling to get some clarity from the offset :)

Goodnight all probably have a nightmare now about my club being relegated from prem then championship then administration loss of pointsetc but its alright i'll wake up in the morning and l'll realise it was only a bad dream

TurkeyTrot

Nov 12, 2012
I think by SISU hiding it is a green light for people to see them for what they are

Lets not jump the gun. I think it was the day the administrator was appointed, he may have been told or shown it and just said no as it would be something else he may have to deal with.

J

Jack Griffin

Personally I don't give a monkey's proverbial what they said, its worthless, what matters now is what the administrator reports & what the judge decides.
Besides I expect their answers to be fully up to the hight standard of veracity that TF usually sets. :jerkit:

dongonzalos

Feb 13, 2012
Lets not jump the gun. I think it was the day the administrator was appointed, he may have been told or shown it and just said no as it would be something else he may have to deal with.

Sorry were the trust blocked from this only on Thursday?

TurkeyTrot

Nov 12, 2012
No, it was last Monday or Tuesday I think. SISU said they were talking to their lawyers about the impending court case and they advised them to tell us not to print due to the court case.

Delboycov

Mar 26, 2011
A few months ago when the Trust first said their goal was to make sure the fans got shares and representation on the board I said that would eventually make the Trust hostages as they would be part of decisions not all fans would applaud.
Well, this thread is the first taste of just that.
Imagine what would happen if a Trust member is part of a board that decides to close the acadamy or sell the top scorer to fund losses?

But I still think the Trust are right in not publishing the answers until the club says they can.

Well you would wouldn't you Tim?

Sky Blues

Aug 30, 2011
And there shouldn't be any animosity towards Jan. the questions were put to ACL and SISU who were told prior that it was the Trusts intentions so publish the answers. This was agreed by both parties. Once the answers were compiled the Trust, out of courtesy, contacted both ACL and SISU to advise the answers they were going to publish. ACL didn't have a problem. SISU came back with the sub judice message.
It wasn't anyone's intention to hold back any info, the trust was infact, attempting to gain info to clarify the situation.

As Jack said it's all a bit academic now anyway, but if Sisu withdrew their consent to the answers being published then I think it was sensible of the trust not to print them. The trust need to maintain some kind of relationship with Sisu while they are involved with the CCFC. In my opinion withdrawing consent just ended up being bad PR for Sisu - I think their capacity for self-inflicted harm is quite stunning.

TurkeyTrot

Nov 12, 2012
The whole idea was to get the responses of both parties out on the website without comment from the Trust. So fans could read the responses and make their own minds up so it went somewhat pear shaped when SISU pulled the plug because it may have come across as one sided. But ultimately we decided to publish because (at that time) they were the only responses we had. I'm hopeful that we can get SISU's responses out very soon because that was our aim in the first place.

TurkeyTrot

Nov 12, 2012
As Jack said it's all a bit academic now anyway, but if Sisu withdrew their consent to the answers being published then I think it was sensible of the trust not to print them. The trust need to maintain some kind of relationship with Sisu while they are involved with the CCFC. In my opinion withdrawing consent just ended up being bad PR for Sisu - I think their capacity for self-inflicted harm is quite stunning.

Withdrawing consent is probably a little harsh on them, if their lawyers regarded some of their answers as sub judice then it was the right call (for them) but you're right that it makes them look bad.

Users who are viewing this thread