Ashley Cain (1 Viewer)

AJB1983

Good to see his career has gone from strength to strength... :-/
First 'take me out', now in a new reality show on mtv called 'ex on the beach' with Vicky from geordie shore....

wal3590

I played 5aside against him the other week. He was absolute dog Sh*t. Does it surprise you we are in the shit when we give people like him a contract

pusbccfc

That show is bigger than us.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Good decision....he was total & utter shit on the 2 occasions I saw him play for City....I'm surprised he's good enough for Sphinx

But he had pace. Don't you remember that pace? He could run. That was it, but surely he deserved another contract extension just for his pace. Did I mention he had pace?

Odd career path choice though if I'm honest. Then again, just look at most of the people who think 'reality' TV that's not so real is a good career. Not too clever most of them....

Gint11

But he had pace. Don't you remember that pace? He could run. That was it, but surely he deserved another contract extension just for his pace. Did I mention he had pace?

Odd career path choice though if I'm honest. Then again, just look at most of the people who think 'reality' TV that's not so real is a good career. Not too clever most of them....

Usain Bolt has pace, doesn't mean he can play football

jimmyhillsfanclub

Owns his own businesses which have been stacking up the money. Rides around in Range Rovers and Audi's.

Driving "posh" motors is no longer a status symbol....just a bit chavvy....

anyone with £300 per month to waste can get a contract hire these days.....

Users who are viewing this thread