Ashley Young (1 Viewer)

thaiskyblue

When are the FA going to get tough on him and his diving? He's a disgrace.

I know he's not alone but yesterday was just blatant cheating
the russian at reading was a good one today, Atkins ( A GUY I RESPECT ), DEFENDED HIM, what a joke. they said on talk sport today, they think that a straight red will be introduced.

SkyblueBazza

Thing is the game is not played fairly throughout. Cheating is rife & takes many forms. Diving is just the more obviously damaging as a penalty may result. It goes much deeper...even down to appealing for a throw-in through habit (or sense of duty even in some cases I'm sure!) despite knowing 100% that it is the opposition's throw-in. A much less contentious form of cheating - but cheating nonetheless!!!

Players nowadays seem to have perfected that devious trick of leaving and hooking their leg around the defender in the penalty area in order to fool the ref. It's becoming an increasingly difficult job for refs with all of the cheating tactics that we've imported from foreign players.

Bring back the honest blood and guts of the old English game or perhaps it's me getting old.

Ashdown1

Ashley Young dived twice and should have been sent off. The ref was a gutless wanker as most appear to be in front of big club home fans !

bringbackrattles

Agree with Sky Blue Spud totally this diving is getting out of order especially from Young,he will be getting marks out of ten soon for artistic merit !And bring back good old fashioned tackles,not like now when the slightest of touches brings about cards for sod all.

thaiskyblue

Players nowadays seem to have perfected that devious trick of leaving and hooking their leg around the defender in the penalty area in order to fool the ref. It's becoming an increasingly difficult job for refs with all of the cheating tactics that we've imported from foreign players.

Bring back the honest blood and guts of the old English game or perhaps it's me getting old.
Franny Lee should have been in the olympics that was well before the foreigners, but countries like Spain and Argentina seem to accept it as part of the game. Should start handing out lengthy bans and may be points being deducted that would bring an end to it.

Real

I'd deliberately smash him and get sent off if he started those antics when I was playing.

C

Clive Plattini

The thing about Young is that he is absolutely rubbish at football. There is no way he should be playing for a team of United's calibre.

bringbackrattles

A famous quote from Chopper Harris to George Best when Best was starting to get past him and did a Nutmeg on Harris.
"Do that again George and I'll break your legs. " Pity Young if he was playing back then.

bringbackrattles

Yes he skinned him time and time again and Harris got nowhere near him.
I saw Best three times play us and he didn't do a lot but he was a genius and like you wrote R.I.P.

bringbackrattles

Mick Coop was an honest Full back though and gave his all for us.
Going back to Bestie when he first came to Highfield Road when he got the ball the girls in the West End would scream and get excited.Don't think The Scoop ever got any of that attention off the ladies !

bringbackrattles

And the West End was full of plastic United fans.
Used to get on my nerves as they'd go back to supporting us the next game,Creeps !

bringbackrattles

Your right there but it was nice taking a trip down memory lane.
Don't lose the faith we may get back to the top flight one day ?
All the best just off to have a look through my Charles Buchan Annuals,sad or what !

Your right there but it was nice taking a trip down memory lane.
Don't lose the faith we may get back to the top flight one day ?
All the best just off to have a look through my Charles Buchan Annuals,sad or what !

"Charles Buchan Football Annuals" remember them well, always looked forward to finding one in my Christmas Stocking. Happy days........................................

ricohman

Allmost as bad is the wrestling matches going on in the box at corners that goes unpunished. Some defenders are extreme,

Anyone remember the celtic champions league match last season against some italian team, it was well over the top the worst ive ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread