At it again. (1 Viewer)

Otis

Maybe he is Richard Keys and he just signed it 'Dick,' as in, yours sincerely, Dick.

Sub

What has he said? Can't open link

Tweet from Richard Keys
Coventry City supporter Richard Keys has said tweeted that a takeover of the Sky Blues could be close to a conclusion.
The Talk Sports Presenter tweeted: 'We want our football club back' come on The Hoff. A years hard work close to a conclusion now.

lordsummerisle

Richard Keys & Andy Gray on Talksport last Thursday ( A rough guide to the conversation) -

RK: Wayne Rooney has NOT asked for a transfer, I KNOW this for a fact, there are people in the club that are making Wayne's life difficult through leaking rubbish to the media.
AG: I know, I know. I know a lot of people don't think you know what you are talking about but I KNOW you are in touch with some very well connected people in the Rooney camp.
RK: I am indeed. I just hope people understand this is a smear campaign against Wayne.

Sunday -
Sir Alex Ferguson states that Rooney HAS asked for a transfer AGAIN!!!.

Skyblueweeman

Richard Keys & Andy Gray on Talksport last Thursday ( A rough guide to the conversation) -

RK: Wayne Rooney has NOT asked for a transfer, I KNOW this for a fact, there are people in the club that are making Wayne's life difficult through leaking rubbish to the media.
AG: I know, I know. I know a lot of people don't think you know what you are talking about but I KNOW you are in touch with some very well connected people in the Rooney camp.
RK: I am indeed. I just hope people understand this is a smear campaign against Wayne.

Sunday -

Heard exactly the same conversation. He always seems so confident in what he knows. Scary that he's in the public eye/ear with such 'credible' insider knowledge.

WM

Sub

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sub
come on The Hoff.

Better than buggering Fisher I guess:pimp:

talk about selective quoting !! ;);)

SkyblueBazza

Sunday -

He has also restated that Wayne Rooney has NOT handed in a written transfer request TODAY...& suggested that no official confirmation has been made that Rooney want a transfer. Also questioned what reason Sir Alex would have for stating what he did.
Now I have no idea on any of it...but a thought did occur that the subsequent official statement that Rooney will be staying with Man Utd after talks with new Manager DM = an immediate feather in DMs cap & helps win the fans over!?

RegTheDonk

Tweet from Richard Keys
Coventry City supporter Richard Keys has said tweeted that a takeover of the Sky Blues could be close to a conclusion.
The Talk Sports Presenter tweeted: 'We want our football club back' come on The Hoff. A years hard work close to a conclusion now.

Didn't he say last week something like "its looking like SISU" when quizzed about the administrator?

He also said well over a year ago that we could be in admin within days.

Like the guy because hes a fan, but I wish some of these people "in the know" would speak plain english.

Godiva

The link does not work what has he said?

A conclusion may be
- The consortium takes over
or
- Sisu stays in control and PH4 has left the country

LastGarrison

He said on Talksport earlier that he will be waiting for the apologies for the grief he has been taking over the past 12 months.........

Too be honest I don't really get the hatred for him and was quite amusing to hear Andy Gray say "So are we going the first game of the season then?" in response to the fact that Keys said he would not step foot in the Ricoh until SISU were gone.

ajsccfc

Andy Gray only wants to go as he's heard about the saucy blonde working on the pitch at half-time.

Users who are viewing this thread