Atmosphere (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Potato potahto, the home atmosphere and offering for the average game would be significantly improved by selling STs in that stand, otherwise you can’t move the noisy bunch and what’s on offer for the average ST holder isn’t as good as it could be.

I’m saying the calculus weighs heavily in favour of home fans to the point where one home fan is worth probably 50+ away fans.

It is of you have the demand for 24/25000 season ticket holders. We currently don't.

Besides the 3/4 general admission sell outs, the stadium layout has been fine. Plenty tickets available and some big pay days from the list of clubs who have brought over 2500.

bigfatronssba

It is of you have the demand for 24/25000 season ticket holders. We currently don't.

Besides the 3/4 general admission sell outs, the stadium layout has been fine. Plenty tickets available and some big pay days from the list of clubs who have brought over 2500.

Reality is we can’t sell anymore than about 23k general admission season tickets anyway.
Non corporate capacity is 29k. You’ll always have to leave 15% of that for away fans in cup games, take another 1k off for segregation and you’re down to 23k.
We’re not a million miles from that already

shmmeee

We had to cap STs at 18.5k this season, why would we need another 6-7k before getting more capacity?

pusbccfc

Reality is we can’t sell anymore than about 23k general admission season tickets anyway.
Non corporate capacity is 29k. You’ll always have to leave 15% of that for away fans in cup games, take another 1k off for segregation and you’re down to 23k.
We’re not a million miles from that already

We're still around 2/3000 away from needing the South Stand permanently.

The crazy fixture changes next season may disrupt these high attendances.

messiahrobins

Singers corner won't exist for much longer because we'll outgrown it . It's the result of years of smaller gates in a big stadium . We're now at the stage of transition where our stadium is being rejigged to accommodate more home support and it's well overdue .

How many well supported clubs with over 25000 average have a " corner ". ?

If we ever get into the premier league we will fill the north and south ends as much as will be allowed .
At that point you have to ask which " end" will be our noisy end ? The one shared with the away fans or the one where we can have 6000 of our own fans.
Both ends should be ours for me and stick away fans in the corner

pusbccfc

Incredible. That's how it should be in the South Stand. Getting involved. Leeds fans looked mortified. That's what they think Elland Road is.

pusbccfc

So we've put to bed that we need away fans next to the corner and that we can't create an atmosphere with home fans behind the goal .

Today was mental loud at times rang in my head

That's how it should be but those in the South Stand will need to keep it up for the final few games. Makes such a difference. Same with Block 4/5.

letsallsingtogether

Unfortunately yes. The moment you sell season tickets there, you limit the away allocation for the entire season to 2500.
Even on those night matches when we have been getting 22,000.

For what it's worth, I'd love to sit behind the goal but I'm still not sure it's the right time to open it permanently.

If we managed to get promoted, open it instantly.
But unless you are playing the likes of scumberland or brummies in mid week the away end is always sparse.

wingy

So we've put to bed that we need away fans next to the corner and that we can't create an atmosphere with home fans behind the goal .

Today was mental loud at times rang in my head
Robin's only complaint today,not good for tinnitus!+🫣
Gates in the championship are tremendous, 15 clubs pulling 20k + averages

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
It's starting to be the place to be , until they instill the VAR football killer project on us all!!

AOM

Better atmosphere today than the Leicester game imo.
Think it really helps when it's a game we're expected to lose and so we get that underdog fight back in the supporters.

If we had a Rotherham in the next gome game, I think it would probably be fairly average again

AOM

Just took a moment before kick off to take in a packed stadium, compared to the not so distant past when the stand behind the goal was empty and you could basically have a row to yourself in the East Stand.

Phenomenal what Robins has helped to build in such short time

That really shines through when you see the goal compilation videos, especially with Godden's.
At the start we're getting low attendances at St Andrews, then the lockdown period happens and it just builds from there once we're back at the CBS

Users who are viewing this thread