Attempted abduction (1 Viewer)

Martin84

Has anyone heard about what happened in morrisons binley today? Apparently a little girl was attempted to be abducted but I can see anything in news

Nick

Administrator
This happened to my wife a few years ago in Solihull, a random man walked up and grabbed my daughters hand and tried to pull her away. Thankfully she had her other hand and held tight and shouted and the bloke did one.

It's scary!

vow

When i was younger i always wanted to work with the police agency that investigates peado's, and convict them, however, after seeing what these agencies actually have to do to get a conviction, eg.scroll through indecent images etc. I said fook that, as it would be too disturbing .

Nick

Administrator
When i was younger i always wanted to work with the police agency that investigates peado's, and convict them, however, after seeing what these agencies actually have to do to get a conviction, eg.scroll through indecent images etc. I said fook that, as it would be too disturbing .
It was on 24 hours in police custody, they had to fight really hard to be able to charge a bloke. I think it was the one where he walked randomly into a house and exposed himself to kids.

vow

It was on 24 hours in police custody, they had to fight really hard to be able to charge a bloke. I think it was the one where he walked randomly into a house and exposed himself to kids.
I think you're right, as I watched all the 24 hour Police custody's.

There was similar show on too, can't remember the name of it.

christonabike

My daughter has to walk from the bus stop to the school I work at and I tell her to walk by the garden walls away from the kerb/roadside and never have both head phones in so she is aware of her surroundings. If anyone approaches her she knows to shout as loud as she can to draw attention. Scary days Im afraid.

Pipehitterz

I have a friend that is one of the top officers in west midlands doing this. She has seen it all, and is massively desensitized to it. Which she wishes she wasn't.
One of my clients is an I.t Johnny that works with police hacking suspects laptops, finds all those hidden files.
What a fucking life eh, must hurt the soul

chiefdave

Is this sort of thing becoming more common or do we just hear about it more because of social media?

When I was at school, so we're talking 80s, pretty much everyone walked to school and would be out in the evenings for hours at a time and I don't remember anything like this ever happening.

clint van damme

Is this sort of thing becoming more common or do we just hear about it more because of social media?

When I was at school, so we're talking 80s, pretty much everyone walked to school and would be out in the evenings for hours at a time and I don't remember anything like this ever happening.
I think it's always happened but with media and social media word spreads a lot faster.
Thankfully this kind of incidents are still quite rare but that doesn't stop you worrying like fuck when you're a parent/grand parent.

NorthernWisdom

I think it's always happened but with media and social media word spreads a lot faster.
Thankfully this kind of incidents are still quite rare but that doesn't stop you worrying like fuck when you're a parent/grand parent.

Worth pointing out this one hasn't actually been confirmed either...

Anyway, I thought it was going to be a thread on someone stealing our forward line.

oucho

If true (and even if not in true in this case, let's face it - this does happen) then it makes the "paedo" chants on Sat look a bit stupid and tasteless.

skybluedan

Untitled-12.jpg

skybluedan

We don't get a lot of anything here but the guy above known locally as the jersey beast used to break into people's houses and get it the kids in there bedrooms
Scary as fuck

Nick

Administrator
We don't get a lot of anything here but the guy above known locally as the jersey beast used to break into people's houses and get it the kids in there bedrooms
Scary as fuck
Don't think.anybody would make it out alive if they tried that. I'd torture them for weeks.

georgehudson

yes chiefdave, i think it was originally posted in CCFC chat,
& sbadey, i hope they were suspected, & if real, attempted, the purpetrators should feel the full weight of the law

Users who are viewing this thread