Attendance vs yeovil (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad1

Hi im a new member so take it easy guys, what sort of crowd are we expecting tomorrow for what is a big game in the fight for a playoff place cant see yeovil bringing more than 500 so think wel do well to hit the 12k mark which is a shame after not seing a sky blue seat in sight tuesday night, bring on the leg room!

ampthill_sba

I thInk there'll be nearly 15k as I would expect quite a few advance sales prior to the debacle on Tues night...whether people use their tickets is another matter...

ccfcmad1

good point ampthill sba would be nice to be hitting close to 15k even thou the players didnt do the buisness tuesday night theres no doubt they deserve a lot better than 10-12k turnouts with how they have turned things around on the pitch all be it with the magic of robins

Otis

13,000 would be brilliant i think.

Am expecting less though. Maybe less than 12,000.

pusbccfc

Wow 13k?! No chance. 11,103

Otis

Just heard some guy who contacted CWR. He said he wasn't going today, but did go Tuesday. He said
that a lot of the ones who will now not attend today are not glory hunters but only went against Crewe cos it was a fiver and it is because of the cost. Therefore we can only conclude that there was probably as many as 10 thousand extra fans amongst that 5,000 crowd against Burton.

Have to say though, I was there and it definitely did look like only 5,000.

Shame that game wasn't a fiver .. ..... oh, that's right, it was. :confused:

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Sky Blue Pete

Just heard some guy who contacted CWR. He said he wasn't going today, but did go Tuesday. He said
that a lot of the ones who will now not attend today are not glory hunters but only went against Crewe cos it was a fiver and it is because of the cost. Therefore we can only conclude that there was probably as many as 10 thousand extra fans amongst that 5,000 crowd against Burton.

Have to say though, I was there and it definitely did look like only 5,000.

Shame that game wasn't a fiver .. ..... oh, that's right, it was. :confused:

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2
Cynical Otis

Users who are viewing this thread