AVB rumours circulating.. (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Another one bites the dust?

SkyblueBazza

If he goes or has gone I do feel for him a bit - but then again, Spurs have not beaten any of the "top teams" so far this season...even drawing against what was a pretty ineffective Man Utd team before more recently being thrashed at Man City...& now Liverpool AT HOME. He just doesn't appear able to cut the mustard in the English top-flight top clubs. Maybe one for West Brom to help them consolidate a bit?

It was reported that Spurs were putting out feelers for his successor even before todays match. I believe that twat Sugar is still part of The Yids hierarchy and knows next to nothing about football. It was reported that when he was chairman he visited the training ground and the only name he knew amongst the whole team was Paul Gasgoine.:jerkit:

thaiskyblue

It was reported that Spurs were putting out feelers for his successor even before todays match. I believe that twat Sugar is still part of The Yids hierarchy and knows next to nothing about football. It was reported that when he was chairman he visited the training ground and the only name he knew amongst the whole team was Paul Gasgoine.:jerkit:
more than fisher or joy diversion i bet.

jon92

AVB sacked

Just announced on skysports can't loose that badly at home. Thought he might have been given longer with how much he spent

CJ_covblaze

Not surprised at all with the nature of modern day football. Pressley's now the 53rd longest serving manager in the FL/PL.

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread