Player of the year - baker

quinn1971

Community player of the year - the edge
Young player of the year - Christie
Players player - baker
Goal of the season - Moussa vs MK dons
Top scorer (current player) - Baker
Player of the year - baker

Haven't all of our players of the year left the following season ?

stupot07

Ha! Great minds! Just posted on the other post. No reception inside so ha to wait til could get outside

Ps, can't believe they actually hired the orange cost stewards to man the doors! Although they are a little better dressed tonight ;)

Ha that's funny! Unfortunately I'm not there but the club tweeted the winners.

Are the players drinking or in their best behaviour.

I saw Jordan Clarke driving his brand new Land Rover Evoque the other day.......we pay our players far too much money! I remember jay tabb arriving at cov in a 7-8 year old BMW 3 series.

quinn1971

Ha that's funny! Unfortunately I'm not there but the club tweeted the winners.

Are the players drinking or in their best behaviour.

I saw Jordan Clarke driving his brand new Land Rover Evoque the other day.......we pay our players far too much money! I remember jay tabb arriving at cov in a 7-8 year old BMW 3 series.

Heard there might be a porche for sale soon ,Birmingham area, no longer required.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Club layered our chairs with replica CCFC shirts. Thought great, i can get that signed. Had to pay £10 for it! I did pay it tbf, but only as I wanted something to be signed. Considering the seasons over, and we won't be needing them anymore, would it have hurt to have gifted us them? Or is that just me being tight?

quinn1971

Club layered our chairs with replica CCFC shirts. Thought great, i can get that signed. Had to pay £10 for it! I did pay it tbf, but only as I wanted something to be signed. Considering the seasons over, and we won't be needing them anymore, would it have hurt to have gifted us them? Or is that just me being tight?

You could buy one in the shop for a tenner.bloody hell are we that desperate for money they couldn't give them away.

Great_Expectations

Average night.

I thought it was a very poor show for all the players to leave as soon as the entertainment (an average to poor comedian) finished. If I had paid £50 I would be very dissapointed that as soon as it came to autograph/photo time, arguablely the main event that fans go for, all the players left.

The shirts on seats I initially thought was a nice touch until it was announced by a stuttering cringe able linnel we had to pay for them.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Average night.

I thought it was a very poor show for all the players to leave as soon as the entertainment (an average to poor comedian) finished. If I had paid £50 I would be very dissapointed that as soon as it came to autograph/photo time, arguablely the main event that fans go for, all the players left.

The shirts on seats I initially thought was a nice touch until it was announced by a stuttering cringe able linnel we had to pay for them.

It was a bit disappointing the speed that the players left, considering fans had paid to interact with them, and they were probably paid to attend.

Been to ones before where players have stayed but not been as engaging with fans though so could have always gone that way again.

I got a few autographs on the shirt. Was surprised to have to pay £10 though considering it cost £50 to attend. Almost a nice gesture by the club. Almost

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Couple of pics from tonight. Sorry about the quality. I'm no David Bailey and wasn't too close to the stage

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 52

bigfatronssba

The title of this thread kinda reminds me of this!

[video=youtube;ROFit7MrxtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROFit7MrxtU[/video]

wonder if linnel was being paid with funding from sisu to do this, lol.

was seppala there?

with the photo of the players with the awards who was the young chap with the waistcoat the bloke standing with the kid and the older bloke by baker.

they should have let you keep the shirts for free though

WestEndAgro

Tim Fisher was their, and SISU did have a table, none of which were recognisable.

In terms of gossip, we have in place a agreement to play at St Andrews next season, although other clubs are still negotiating.

Mr Robbins left for the Money, no other reasons, agendas or assurances not being given.

A new kit is ready for next season, but still no shirt sponsor, but apparently this is not the reason for the delay.

The Golden share issue is NOT sorted out and until their is a official statement from the Football League, which up till now has not happened, nothing is clear ( in other words ignore Bob Ainswort )

And the most interesting of all " SISU are going nowhere", Joy is going to sort this mess out.

Sub

Tim Fisher was their, and SISU did have a table, none of which were recognisable.

In terms of gossip, we have in place a agreement to play at St Andrews next season, although other clubs are still negotiating.

Mr Robbins left for the Money, no other reasons, agendas or assurances not being given.

A new kit is ready for next season, but still no shirt sponsor, but apparently this is not the reason for the delay.

The Golden share issue is NOT sorted out and until their is a official statement from the Football League, which up till now has not happened, nothing is clear ( in other words ignore Bob Ainswort )

And the most interesting of all " SISU are going nowhere", Joy is going to sort this mess out.

Thanks for completely ruining my sunday morning !!!;)

deanocity3

Tim Fisher ,Steve waggott and john Clarke were all there,Joe E or Gary H weren't though,Fisher's dog made an appearence in the reception area.
New white suit from Baker,benno was Jealous.
The comedian was average to poor..Pressley said he was excellent.

Brighton Sky Blue

Funny that last bit as Fisher was barred from accepting anything with ACL shy of the club breaking even. I'd love to see their plan for doing this while moving the club to fecking Birmingham.

Warwickhunt

Couple of pics from tonight. Sorry about the quality. I'm no David Bailey and wasn't too close to the stage

SW88, expand your second piccie and repost it! The light reflection looks like we have a load of zombies playing for us! Hang on minute that may be we are so slow

deanocity3

The Ridley family won the Michelle Ridley award for sky blue family of the year.
A very emotional standing ovation which lasted several minutes with applause.
Over 60 years of work for CCFC between them.Michelle's dad died in march which I never heard about.

psgm1

Banned
Average night.

Stuart Linnell was hosting - as it was hosted by the club then he IS paid by sisu! So how come he took offence when it was stated that it is reasonable to argue he has reason to be generous to people who pay him for his work!

What a C Unit

Mucca Mad Boys

Stuart Linnell was hosting - as it was hosted by the club then he IS paid by sisu! So how come he took offence when it was stated that it is reasonable to argue he has reason to be generous to people who pay him for his work!

What a C Unit

You didn't have a lot to say when you got called out did you?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
SW88, expand your second piccie and repost it! The light reflection looks like we have a load of zombies playing for us! Hang on minute that may be we are so slow

I didn't notice the eyes til I got back! And to think that was mainly the younger / academy lads! They are our future! And they look blooming evil ;)

Just checked my phone. All the ones I took of this group, their eyes are the same..........

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread