Away Days 2012/2013 - The Best & Worst (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Best 5

Stevenage - Baker and Goldies late show was immense.
Sheff Utd - Friday night football is always pretty good away. Leons last minute winner in front of 1600 City was quality. At that moment promotion and JPT was in our hands.
Donny - was not expecting it at all. Super performance. Some great goals.
MK - Great day, although not as good as the ones above due to no late goals.
Hartlepool - Immense second half.

Worst...
Carlisle
Shrewsbury
Walsall
Crewe (league)
Brentford

Never had so many good away days. Brilliant season when. You think about it!

JimmyHillsbeard

We've had some fun days out this year, more than the last few years in the Championship anyway. Monumental piss ups and great days in North London and MK, pulled in 3 other new grounds at Bury, Yeovil and Bristol Rovers. They were all the highlights of the season for me, it was all going so well for a while...................

Bristol Rovers? The preseason friendly?

Cranfield Sky Blue

Best - MK Dons - Like a home game for me and it shut up the locals!! Yeovil close second - Storming weekend away Oh yes and it was warm!!
Worst - Walsall or Crewe - Take your pick

Lord_Nampil

Best Easily Was Doncaster away! Closely followed by MK!

Worst Tranmere (playing a team off the park for 80 mins and then having a sloppy 10 mins to loose 2-0 was IMO the worst feeling at an away match this season!)

crazy moment away from home this season, Yeovil away running towards the ground and hearing a cheer from the away fans as Cody scores! Sadly i didn't see it ......

skybluegod

Best - Hartlepool (apart from the ropey boozer before hand) and Stevenage
Worst - Brentford... the away end stank like they had smeared shit on it.

How was Hartlepool the best it was average the ground wasn't great and we weren't good in the first half

skybluegod

Has to be Stevenage away for me 2 fantastic goals mcgoldricks last for us and it was superb chip the atmosphere was fantastic and it was another comeback

CCFCDan87

How was Hartlepool the best it was average the ground wasn't great and we weren't good in the first half

Hartlepool was brilliant. Seeing 5 goals in one half is always special but Stevenge was excellent and by far the best, soaked but worth it to see that chip and the fans went Biserk as was MK Dons and so was Sheffield utd (even better when I blagged a lady up town) some great days. Worse by far was Carlisle.

skybluegod

Hartlepool was brilliant. Seeing 5 goals in one half is always special but Stevenge was excellent and by far the best, soaked but worth it to see that chip and the fans went Biserk as was MK Dons and so was Sheffield utd (even better when I blagged a lady up town) some great days. Worse by far was Carlisle.

Yes seeing goals in 1 half we were crap in the first half if we played well for the 90 it would be the best away day but not for just 45 mins of good football against a poor team

RoboCCFC90

MK Dons (A) has to be the best game, followed closely by Arsenal in the cup.

Unfortunately the worst being Walsall, losing on derby day is always painful but losing 4-0 has kept me in a state of depression since.. Although I do remember we won 6-1 in our previous trip to Walsall :)

LJC_CCFC

Been to Yeovil, Crewe, Arsenal, Mk, Spurs, Sheff U, Bournemouth and Walsall.

Best - Mk and Sheff U...Mk for Sleeves brace out of absolutely nowhere and for realising how much of a tinpot club MK are...Sheff U for one of the best halves of football all season, Clarkey playing crap, getting grief, then scoring the winner and giving it large right in front of where we were standing.

Worst - Yeovil, Crewe and Wasall...I say Yeovil but for 21 minutes after Cody putting us ahead I allowed myself to think, 'this season will be easy' but Yeovil and Crewe for performance were poor and that idiot who abused Kilbane at Crewe. Walsall for being a shithole, shit ground, shit programme, shit food (due to lack of), shit performance and to the idiot who insisted he was in the correct seat who then moved to the row in front after I went to check the aisle :jerkit:

RoboCCFC90

Been to Yeovil, Crewe, Arsenal, Mk, Spurs, Sheff U, Bournemouth and Walsall.

Best - Mk and Sheff U...Mk for Sleeves brace out of absolutely nowhere and for realising how much of a tinpot club MK are...Sheff U for one of the best halves of football all season, Clarkey playing crap, getting grief, then scoring the winner and giving it large right in front of where we were standing.

Worst - Yeovil, Crewe and Wasall...I say Yeovil but for 21 minutes after Cody putting us ahead I allowed myself to think, 'this season will be easy' but Yeovil and Crewe for performance were poor and that idiot who abused Kilbane at Crewe. Walsall for being a shithole, shit ground, shit programme, shit food (due to lack of), shit performance and to the idiot who insisted he was in the correct seat who then moved to the row in front after I went to check the aisle :jerkit:

How wrong you were Sir!

I still have nightmares about Cody's glaring miss in the dying seconds of that game at Yeovil.

CCFCDan87

Yes seeing goals in 1 half we were crap in the first half if we played well for the 90 it would be the best away day but not for just 45 mins of good football against a poor team

A few of my lot from the wheel left at half time lol. Awful first half and couldn't smoke so went the pub. I almost joined them. We stayed over which was a good night

LJC_CCFC

How wrong you were Sir!

I still have nightmares about Cody's glaring miss in the dying seconds of that game at Yeovil.

Tbf shortly after I looked towards the dugout and saw Andy Thorn sweating through his suit and thought, 'yeah maybe not'

Users who are viewing this thread