AZ v West Ham (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Although it seems the authorities think it's the English who cause all the trouble.

Some of the scenes from that game are mad, where were the police?

Even the players had to get stuck in

SBT

If you think getting our tickets for Wembley was tough, the Europa League final is in a stadium with a 20,000 capacity! West Ham and Fiorentina apparently getting 5000 tickets each….

ccfctommy

I read the magazine When Saturday Comes and there was an article about the problem the Netherlands faces with football violence recently. The new law states tat if a object is thrown and hits a player then the game is abandoned. The Ajax game was abandoned last week.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Football violence in the Netherlands is miles worse than it is in the UK. I've been to see Utrecht play about 15 times this year and I reckon at least 5 of those have been suspended.

Fireworks, firebombs, beer cups thrown at the players happens most games. That's inside the stadium. If the team lose they shout 'shame on you' and boo them off the pitch without fail. It's entertaining and cheap to watch - my season pass was 200 euros - but it's toxic all round.

hill83

Football violence in the Netherlands is miles worse than it is in the UK. I've been to see Utrecht play about 15 times this year and I reckon at least 5 of those have been suspended.

Fireworks, firebombs, beer cups thrown at the players happens most games. That's inside the stadium. If the team lose they shout 'shame on you' and boo them off the pitch without fail. It's entertaining and cheap to watch - my season pass was 200 euros - but it's toxic all round.

It’s spilling over into the F1 as well

Users who are viewing this thread