Match Thread Barnsley v Peterborough (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

Kitching looks like he needs some serious coaching on his defensive work. Looks like a £200k signing at best for developing based on what I’ve seen so far. Likes to dart forward but positioning is all over the place. Good in the air though.

styles is technically very good and a similar player to o’hare but would he get in ahead of o’hare or even palmer in what I’ve seen tonight? Not so sure unless these two are signed as players to develop and good squad players?

Blind-Faith

Kitching not inspiring tonight it has to be said, let’s hope he’s just playing within himself or having an off night

procdoc

I think kitching would be a great signing , and Robins and Adi and Dennis would develop him much further than Barnsley..

Can't gauge a player from a poor performance, doesn't tell you anything .

I've seen hamer play shite before
Just one of those games. Can’t judge anyone on one performance really

Danceswithhorses

Eek....terrible error by kitching for boro's 3rd goal.
Doesn't look like he's anywhere near as good as his alleged price tag

Kiching not really selling himself tonight. Styles playing OK but hasn't done anything of note. Wouldnt see either of them starting for us based on tonight's showing, but wouldn't be adverse to them in our sqaud. Don't think kitching is worth the 3mil plus barnsley seemingly want. 2mil for styles I think would be worth the punt.

Perryccfc

Really difficult to gauge on 1 game, but both players have been very poor tonight. Kitching in particular has been all over the place.

long way home

I dont see anything in these 2 players that adds to our squad. And certainly not 2 m and 3 mill, the CB is not fit or not good positionally to start right away. Styles i can a player but if Robins was shouting at Eccles to work harder this lad has no chance of strolling around.

Not going to improve our squad by this showing, Robins needs to look in another direction especially with the money touted for both.

Sky Blue Harry H

To be fair to Kitching, I consider myself a proper baller (walking football) but on my comeback reappearance yesterday following an achilles injury, I made Kevin Kyle look like Ronaldinho.

procdoc

I dont see anything in these 2 players that adds to our squad. And certainly not 2 m and 3 mill, the CB is not fit or not good positionally to start right away. Styles i can a player but if Robins was shouting at Eccles to work harder this lad has no chance of strolling around.

Not going to improve our squad by this showing, Robins needs to look in another direction especially with the money touted for both.
Styles has proven to be an effective championship player. Kitching not been great but he was fantastic last season. I think Robins etc. have extensively more knowledge on what both would bring to the squad than you do

Balli001

I'm sure Robins has scouted them over a longer period than 1 game...

Users who are viewing this thread