Barton... (1 Viewer)

MayallMan

...has some skills this lad, very good at bringing the ball down and fooling the oposing player...just wish he had a rocket up up his rectum sometimes!

covcity4life

some players look lazy but other parts of their game are superior to fellow players

lets rejoice in bartons technical ability for once, with jennings and bailey behind him he can afford to be more attacking.

Sky Blue Sheepy

That's certainly how Barton's said he wants to play - infront of those 2 holding mids/behind the striker. Played a part in the goal last night clearly. Always said he has talent, and matched the 4-2-3-1 formation we currently use with him/Moussa

dongonzalos

He has quality, no doubt. To me DMC, Baker, Barton, Sheff, Bell, Fleck are the most naturally gifted footballers that we have.

KersleyDigs

It's odd that when he arrived, Barton said he likes to play as the holding midfielder. Now he says he is an attacking midfielder?!!

CarpyCov84

I fancy him in the role behind the striker he is lazy but that's never gonna change but he can Score from distance and can see a pass has a great touch similar to Gary Mac style if player Robins just needs to get more and more and more from him I think he can be a decent player in the right role

Users who are viewing this thread