Transfer Rumour Bashir Humphries possible incoming (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

Would be a fantastic addition

slowpoke

How long does he have left on his existing contract ? If we want him put a bid in see what he wants, I’d think he’ll want first team football, very difficult at Chelsea but with Joel L, Thomas, Binks and McFadz it will be tough here too.

Balli001

How long does he have left on his existing contract ? If we want him put a bid in see what he wants, I’d think he’ll want first team football, very difficult at Chelsea but with Joel L, Thomas, Binks and McFadz it will be tough here too.
Chelsea are getting him to extend before loaning him out

Skybluedownunder

“Humphreys's fellow defender Lewis Hall is thought to be close to a temporary move to Crystal Palace, while midfielder Cesare Casadei is expected to head to Leicester City for the upcoming campaign.”

Now they are two players I’d love to see on loan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfc1234

But they won't play him either, so where does that leave the lad.
He has a year left on his contract, and he has a big decision to make.
He needs to try and find a loan that improves his game and benefits the club he plays for.

Telfer85

Bring him in on loan and I think the back line is sorted. Humphries and binks competing for lcb. I think lati had a good game today but you could see at times in this game and against exeter he’s not entirely comfortable on the left of a back 3.

if you are then gonna play Thomas (who was excellent) and fadz I’d like to see lati move into the midfield. He’s got good energy, passing and can beat a man. I think him and sheaf would play well deeper and push hamer up more as the attacking mid if he stays.

Martin180

Bring him in on loan and I think the back line is sorted. Humphries and binks competing for lcb. I think lati had a good game today but you could see at times in this game and against exeter he’s not entirely comfortable on the left of a back 3.

if you are then gonna play Thomas (who was excellent) and fadz I’d like to see lati move into the midfield. He’s got good energy, passing and can beat a man. I think him and sheaf would play well deeper and push hamer up more as the attacking mid if he stays.
He's small for a centre back too . However he looks so composed on the ball and seemed to glide through the game.Playing him CDM would be a more attractive proposition than Kelly for me

slowpoke

Wouldn’t loan in Humphries that’s if MR wants him, buy him yes. If unable to move on. Let someone else polish him up very tough for him to progress to the first team at Chelsea.
We have four CBS so at 20 he is one with the future in mind but as we have seen getting into a championship first team is the way, do that Robins will stick with you.

Balli001

But they won't play him either, so where does that leave the lad.
He has a year left on his contract, and he has a big decision to make.
They are only loaning him out once he signs an extension. Pochettino rates him after pre season

Users who are viewing this thread