Battered Fish a PR stunt? (1 Viewer)

SonOfSnoz

Sorry for the conspiracy theory but why would Mr Fisher use a pub toilet as oppose to the posh lav at Brentford FC?
Why would he offer to buy drinks, free match tickets for kids at Sixfields is a better gesture?
Why is Juggy so pro Sisu, free season ticket?
Why is Joy so scared to face the fans, yet Fisher so bravado (or foolish)?
Finally, where is Hector, when he's needed?
Stinks of one big PR job!
Yet more exposure for Sisu, who want to flog off this debt ridden club to some senile billionaire!
Negative PR does the job too!!

ajsccfc

Is this thread part of a concerted effort to make people warm to Sisu over tinfoil hat wearers?

SonOfSnoz

Well, free publicity :)
The more Fisher gets Sisu/CCFC in the media, more chance of a sale, or God helps, investment for new Disney stadium!

SonOfSnoz

Violence is wrong! Mr Fisher can easily track the offenders!
Bet, if true, just had a few drops of booze thrown & a few stools were moved, hardly a scene from a Clint Eastwood/John Wayne flick :)
Media love stiring!
If worse, court cases will soon follow, no doubt!
Name & shame the morons!!

ajsccfc

You don't know how many cowboy hats were or were not there SonofSnoz, that's just speculation.

SonOfSnoz

I wasn't there so can't comment, true!
Just like I don't know what hold the Council have over the club or what hold Sisu have over the weak Football League or whoose to blame for the demise of CCFC???
Very few people know the answers to that!!

ajsccfc

sky blue john's going to be MAD AS HELL when he sees you sidling in on his exclamation mark gimmick you know.

hill83

Sorry for the conspiracy theory but why would Mr Fisher use a pub toilet as oppose to the posh lav at Brentford FC?
Why would he offer to buy drinks, free match tickets for kids at Sixfields is a better gesture?
Why is Juggy so pro Sisu, free season ticket?
Why is Joy so scared to face the fans, yet Fisher so bravado (or foolish)?
Finally, where is Hector, when he's needed?
Stinks of one big PR job!
Yet more exposure for Sisu, who want to flog off this debt ridden club to some senile billionaire!
Negative PR does the job too!!

0BeY9NY.gif

bigfatronssba

Is it not just more likely that Fisher is an arrogant smug twat who didn't realise what would happen?

RegTheDonk

I don't think it was a stunt, to be honest. He needed a piss, went in, saw our lot and thought oh shit I'd better patronise them and buy them a pint before I get my head kicked in.

I've given you a "like" for the "Battered Fish" title Snoz. Love it :laugh:

Blueandwhites

Just heard on Radio 4 news quiz;

'tim fisher walked through the toilets into a pub bar and had 'stools' and beer thrown at him!'

Ok you had to hear it first hand, made me laugh anyway.

Should I expect a special letter?

Users who are viewing this thread