Been to a works meeting at Ricoh today (1 Viewer)

deanocity3

Just a quick thought (or two), if Tescos were to organise the same jolly next year, would they be demanding a 10% reduction from ACL (as they do to their suppliers), and would a football fan with morals refuse to go to a rivals ground because their support would be bankrolling a rival team...? Such a conference would pay for Sick Horse McShefferys wages for at least a week....

Don't forget the threatened SISU Park would probably be built on a shoestring budget and probably wouldn't have such Conference facilities or a large exhibition hall, and if it did, would be battling the established rival for business.

BTW, I remember Mercia reporting delays on the A444 yesterday, must have been a jam caused by all the repmobiles leaving the Reek-o.
Tesco having originally bought the land for 60m,I wonder if tesco had a freebee day and no charge.But they no longer sponsor a stand

Let's see man utd and the other so called big boys operating under the financial fair play rules then laugh as they get hammered by the less glamorous well run clubs in the premiership

So if they fail financial fair play and get fined say £5million all they will do is extend their loan against the club making it even worse. They certainly wont downsize the squad.

skybluesteve76

over 500 of Tesco employee's from around the country desended on the Ricoh today
for a meeting.
They asked me where I have travelled from I said 'This is my second home and I work next door'.
Some were not footballing people and did know the situation with the club.
They thought the ground belong to us and that CCFC were getting the money from today's meeting,they were gobsmacked when I explained the situation.
I said they only get money from match day tickets,club shop and hospitality.The Ricoh owner ACL get all catering and conference revenues.
How come the club doesn't own the ground then?
Jesus where do you start......
Then you get the Utd and glory hunters taking the piss.
we now seem to be the laughing stock of Footie.
A United fan said that Glazer's borrowed money from there own companies just like SISU have.Their debt run's into 100millions how can that be right.
They were all feeling smug about it...
wankers that what I thought.

How's Chris Lofts?

Simply the best
Better than all the rest

Tonylinc

Stevie Adams thats the chap.
Was always off sick:whistle:
I worked at Cannon park nights 2004-2007
work with Mick Sheehy now.
i know Drew too and Gaz Baines
Yep, that's him Deano. He is actually my nephew. Not going to comment on his attendance record:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread