Been watching this for a while (1 Viewer)

victor_meldrew

I've been watching these goings on fromm the sidelines for a while now. I'm starting to get really fed up with it now.
Reading Sisu's company profile.
Sisu Capital Limited is a privately owned hedge fund sponsor. The firm invests in the pubic equity, fixed income, and alternative investment markets of Europe with a focus on United Kingdom. It makes event driven investments in high yield and distressed debt securities for the restructuring of industrial companies. Sisu Capital was founded in 1997 and is based in London, United Kingdom.
It seems to me that their business is to buy up assets on the cheap and quickly sell them on at a profit.
I just do not see that investing in a football club for the long term in any way fits in with this.
Now that it seems that they are not going to get their hands on the Ricoh, surely the best thing for them would be to cut their losses and go.
Anything else they say is just posturing to help their negotiating position.

Disorganised1

They are asset stripping, slash and burn, I don't know why they bought the City, I can only assume Ingwe totally ballsed it up.

Now it's what can we get.

Nonleagueherewecome

Just goes to show OP that the people negotiating the sale to SISU didn't have to do much homework on them to have had some idea of what to expect. How much of that statement screams out "Likely to speculate £20-30m improving the value of a company with the aim of recouping a profit after outstanding success is achieved"?

Ranson certainly must have known that realising his "vision" with these people as backers is a bit like going into partnership with a butcher when you are setting up a vegetarian restaurant?

ccfcway

Just goes to show OP that the people negotiating the sale to SISU didn't have to do much homework on them to have had some idea of what to expect. How much of that statement screams out "Likely to speculate £20-30m improving the value of a company with the aim of recouping a profit after outstanding success is achieved"?

Ranson certainly must have known that realising his "vision" with these people as backers is a bit like going into partnership with a butcher when you are setting up a vegetarian restaurant?

I dunno, Janine Butcher would give running a vegeterian resturant a decent stab...

Not convinced about Ricky though

Having said that, make sure any goats delivered to the restuarant are fully grown, as Janine would likely leave any kid that turned up.

(eastenders joke there ;))

Nonleagueherewecome

Don't watch it, although I have heard of "Rickyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread