Before we get carried away... (1 Viewer)

BATHUMP

Not from me, not tomorrow. Tomorrow is about watching my team again on a regular basis. I'm forgetting what has gone on tomorrow, I just want to enjoy being back. The other stuff can wait for another day.

bigfatronssba

Not really sure you can compare Highfield Road with Sixfields.

torchomatic

Godiva

I for one would recommend a 'We Want SISU Out' chant on 35 minutes, especially as we're on Sky.

Yep, so predictable.

July 15th re possible return:
Seems like the usual few on here and GMK realy are lonely voices . Didnt realise the strength and depth of opinion against SISU .The homecoming to the Ricoh (if it happens )may not be as popular as we thought
No, it will start sisu-out-campaign 2.0 ... and I think sisu know this.

pusbccfc

I stood on the hill 25 times, I want a break from protesting.

Samo

mattylad

I shall be cheering the team on first minute to last, they have earnt that and I know I have!

Moff

One possible way for SISU to leave is if we are successful on the pitch, and someone came in and bought us...I know very fantastical, but for fekks sake lets just support the team, rather than posturing about what goes on off the field, as we are supporter's aren't we, and that's what supporters do support the team, hope to be entertained, and hope for some success, as god knows we have been starved of it.

RFC

...and don't get me wrong - I'll be enjoying the occasion with Scam Jnr tomorrow in block 11 - however let's keep things in perspective:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/04/coventry-city-ricoh-arena-a-fans-view

I for one would recommend a 'We Want SISU Out' chant on 35 minutes, especially as we're on Sky.

Do you really want this club to have any sort of future?

One step at a time, we're back home in Coventry, time to forget the politics and vendetta's against any of the parties involved, including the owners.

Time to get behind the manager & our young team and stop rakeing-up the past.

Let's be honest for once and face the fact that none of the parties involved can come out of this debacle with any credit whatsoever, apart from the fact that they've ALL agreed to us coming HOME!

As SP say's this club needs to change and get rid of all the negativity that's surrounded it for more years than I care to remember. PUSB!

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

One step at a time, we're back home in Coventry, time to forget the politics and vendetta's against any of the parties involved, including the owners.

Let's be honest for once and face the fact that none of the parties involved can come out of this debacle with any credit whatsoever, apart from the fact that they've ALL agreed to us coming HOME!

As SP say's this club needs to change and get rid of all the negativity that's surrounded it for more years than I care to remember. PUSB!

Time for you to stop being a bein a SISU lackey.

J

Jack Griffin

Time for you to stop being a being a SISU lackey & use your noggin.

skybluetony176

I for one won't be doing any out chants while the team is on the pitch but let's face it, it's going to happen.

I'd quite happily go for a few rounds of "we want Fisher out" at half time though.

Grendel

I for one won't be doing any out chants while the team is on the pitch but let's face it, it's going to happen.

I'd quite happily go for a few rounds of "we want Fisher out" at half time though.

Who'd you want in? Ogwe? ken?

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Astute

Fuck me.

We have waited over a year for this game. Why not just enjoy it and get behind OUR team in OUR city?

If Timothy keeps spouting shit then yes he is making himself a target. He will then get it from many of us. But tomorrow is more of a celebration than a witch hunt. It would be much better to take each day as it comes.

PUSB 4-0 to us.

Users who are viewing this thread