Ben Foster (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Ben Foster has come out of retirement at 39, and signed for Wrexham.

Alkhen

Wonder if there is significant dollar involved
Apparently not. Foster loves a bit of exposure, he has a YouTube channel. I recon it's a combo of the lure of being on Disney + & helping his old club out as their keeper is out for the rest of the season

Alkhen

He wouldn't have if there wasn't a sniff of Hollywood though would he?
Probably not. You do see aging top flight keeper rock up at shite non league teams though. I remember an aging Nigel Spink rocking up at my local team FGR when they were really crap. Also didn't Nev Southall end up at Torquay

clint van damme

Probably not. You do see aging top flight keeper rock up at shite non league teams though. I remember an aging Nigel Spink rocking up at my local team FGR when they were really crap. Also didn't Nev Southall end up at Torquay

Big Nev was skint, he had to try and keep playing. Don't think that's a problem Foster will have

LastGarrison

Their main keeper got injured at the same ground for the third year on a trot (surely you’d just drop him for this game?) and supposedly their second choice keeper is shit (direct from a Wrexham season ticket holders mouth) so it does make sense bringing in an experienced keeper to get them over the line.

Looks like they’re going to go on and piss the league.

SkyBlueSoul

May be a Twitter screenshot of 3 people and text that says george @StokeyyG2 3h Oh my days boys and girls ryan reynolds what a friggin ledge man honestly ledge just about to have my brekko we've got barnet at the weekend had to triple captain my man harvey barnes because he bags goals absolute goal machine isn't that right bazzler big bazzler brekko ledge Fabrizio Romano @FabrizioRomano 4h Ben Foster comes out of retirement and joins National League leaders Wrexham until end of the season 0 #transfers If you'd told me 18 years ago that I'd have gone on t...

Users who are viewing this thread