Best away fans at the Ricoh ? (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

certainly weren’t Sunderland , never sang until they scored then once city scored they were quiet again .

Teams like Lincoln city , Plymouth etc much louder .
Whose the best set of away fans (vocally ) you can remember at the Ricoh

pusbccfc

Yeah, Leeds for me. Brilliant.

West Ham were loud as well at times.

For 5 minutes after their goal, Sunderland fans were incredibly loud. However, not much at other points.

cc84cov

Leeds for me

Sunderland were garbage they bring 5k & make no noise by far the worst big away following we’ve had at the Ricoh.

Monkey Boy

Sheff Wed, West Ham, Pompey, Leeds and at Highfield road I would have to say Man city (I remember the idiot who ran on the track and threw a hunk if icy snow which bounced guys head in the away when they equalused ).

Otis

Leeds for me

Sunderland were garbage they bring 5k & make no noise by far the worst big away following we’ve had at the Ricoh.
I think Sunderland fans fell into shocked silence the second they got to their seats, looked up and saw an enlarged Jimmy Hill's face staring right back at them from the North Stand.

Shame we're not a Scottish club. Then at the bars in the mall you'd have all the beer servers asking ''What can I do for you, Jimmy'? And ''What about you Jimmy, what would you like'? 'That'll be £6.50, Jimmy'. 'Thanks, Jimmy'.

sylus

I think Sunderland fans fell into shocked silence the second they got to their seats, looked up and saw an enlarged Jimmy Hill's face staring right back at them from the North Stand.

Shame we're not a Scottish club. Then at the bars in the mall you'd have all the beer servers asking ''What can I do for you, Jimmy'? And ''What about you Jimmy, what would you like'? 'That'll be £6.50, Jimmy'. 'Thanks, Jimmy'.

Both my son and i were having a laugh about the very same thing,our Jimmy staring straight back at them from the North stand,they must of thought we were taking the piss,but we all know Jimmy has been there for a while now.but was amusing.

Gint11

Gillingham for me. When we first returned to the Ricoh, the away stand was full but they were acting like city fans because they celebrated when we scored. Fair play to them

Irish Sky Blue

Best fans I think were Celtic. To have 6000 there for what was essentially a friendly on a Tuesday night and to make the noise they did I thought was great support.

CovInEssex

Thinking back at the big away crowds, genuinely think our away support has to be up there as one of the best in the country. We are deafening at times with Big followings

I love how everyone stands and sings, but you're probably going a bit far lol

Users who are viewing this thread