Best Ever Shouts at Games! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What is the best shout you have ever heard that made you laugh at a city game? Could be a song or random comment?

The funniest one I heard was random at the Birmingham match the other week, a guy stood up and shouted "Dowie you nonce" and sat back down again like nothing had happened, it was hilarious!

ccfcadz

Definately last season, sum randomer stood up and shouted at onne of the hugheses " you couldnt trap a paper bag". At the time I thought nothing of it but now it would actually be quite a challenge especially if there was a light breeze:D

Nick

Administrator
I must admit I can often be seen trying to catch a runaway bag when I put stuff in the bin, it is not actually that easy and you do look like a fool :(

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Didn't we have a thread like this ?

At the the Norwich game in the weekend there was a kid in the home crowd wearing a pink shirt and all of the Cov fans were singing "Whos the gayboy in the Pink ? Whos that gayyboyy in the pink ?" haha was very funny.. so was "just a small town in Ipswich"

im-confused

I remember that guy at the birmingham game.. I remember when the stewards got the arse with people standing up and tried to get us all to sit down, and I started off the chant "Stand up, piss the stewards off!" xD Loads of people joined in too xD

pagey89

I remember that guy at the birmingham game.. I remember when the stewards got the arse with people standing up and tried to get us all to sit down, and I started off the chant "Stand up, piss the stewards off!" xD Loads of people joined in too xD

Nothing better than pissing off stewards

skyblueprincess

While at cov - brum game was sitting block 14 and was trying catch attention of a mate of mine few rows across ,so i shouted CJ thinking maybe he would hear me!! , and the next thing i know the whole of block 14 was shouting it !! CJ loved the attention of course , so when they finished shouting CJ, i popped on the end with I LOVE YOU, they sang that too !!!

Also at same game gotta love the oh birmingham is full of s**t , Loved the way the fans are being really vocal , last few games , loving the atmosphere lets hope we keep it up !!!

Nick

Administrator
Yesterday was the shout of some kids "Come on Chelsea" in the Telegraph / Tesco corner!

skyblueprincess

yesterdays chant of the day had to be

Cheryl Cole's a stunner,
but she needs a real man
so when she's shagging Ashley
she dreams of Scotty Dann

Toooooooooooooooo funny

simmouk

Administrator
Nothing better than pissing off stewards

Oi!

Best chant/shout I've ever heard was probably YEARS ago at HR when John Eustace was playing for us...he'd just fluffed a simple defensive header I seem to remember and this old, slightly large Asain guy just stood up, couple of rows behind me I think and shouted, in a really gruff but dead-pan Asian accent "JOHN EUSTACE...JOHN USELESS" and then just sat back down!

Also from a personal point of view I always remember when I was a wee nipper I used to go to the games with a bunch of mates and, as I was young I still suffered from immaturity somewhat hehe, so spent about 5 minutes solid shouting HAND BALL and THROW IN and stuff like that (it would get on my nerves now!) and some guy in the row behind a few seats to the right said to his mate "If that kid doesn't shut up, I'm gonna tw*t him one!"...it's stuck with me ever since!

Nick

Administrator
A bloke near me kept shouting hand ball on Saturday, everytime it went in the box towards the end he shouted it but he actually meant it :(

Users who are viewing this thread