Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (6 Viewers)

clint van damme

I'm not arguing. I'm just saying how much I love final scene with the bait and switch, the musical score and the ending with Genny's hand

Wasn't suggesting you were arguing!
More that its all all opinions and no one is right or wrong.

covcity4life

Wasn't suggesting you were arguing!
More that its all all opinions and no one is right or wrong.
Well I am always right. But I ain't syaing it's better than sopranos overall but there were moments where I liked it more.

I feel like watching shield again but so many episodes and a lot are case of the week. Need to make time for it one day though

clint van damme

Well I am always right. But I ain't syaing it's better than sopranos overall but there were moments where I liked it more.

I feel like watching shield again but so many episodes and a lot are case of the week. Need to make time for it one day though

I started again, watched a few but knocked it on the head for now.
Its a bit formulamatic but Viks a great character. It also gave birth to Clint Van Damme!
And the penultimate episode is one that I couldn't stop thinking about for days.

SkyBlueScottie

Finally getting to the end of Manifest, started off intriguing, got a bit odd and should have been wrapped up in 2 seasons, think it may have originally been cancelled but then got picked up and finished on Netflix. Basically a group of passengers experience a storm / turbulence while on a flight, when they land theyve been gone for 5 years. Its picked bits from shows like Heroes / Lost etc. It's been ok, but a bit meh... Got a tad confused watching Yellow Jackets, wasn't at all what I was expecting , and didn't see Kevin Costner by the time I decided to switch off. Soon realised I had been watching the wrong programme and it was Yellow Stone which the sis in law recommended to me. Secret Invasion on Disney has started, decent 1st episode. Didn't realise there was a second season of your honour, will have to start that.

nicksar

Late to the party but finally watching Succession. I put it off for so long as I wasn’t particularly intrigued by the premise - what a mistake.

I don’t even really know how to describe it, but it really is an immense show.

I’ve just finished season 2 episode 8 - the Kendall rap - wow, incredible TV!!
I've just finished watching Succession and have to agree it's a brilliant series... fantastic scriptwriters.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just caught up with the latest episodes of The righteous gemstones it’s going along ok picked up when Baby Billy appeared

Terry_dactyl

Just watched The Banshees of Inisherin. Very good. Although I was slightly put off throughout by Colin Farrell’s resemblance to Kevin Webster from Coronation Street.

Also, i rewatched Battle Royale over the weekend, my daughter hasn’t seen it. I was told the week before that The Hunger Games author nabbed the idea from BR.
I was pleased that it was as good as I remember.
Got me thinking that I’m a bit out of touch with more recent foreign films. I’m open to suggestions…

Sbarcher

Just watched Postal on Prime. What a crazy f***ed up film based on a true story.

Sbarcher

Just watched SISU film it’s good a bit like Tarantino film not much dialogue but we liked it.
Wow, also just finished it this evening.Little far fetched towards the end, but really enjoyed it.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Binge watched the latest it’s always sunny in Philadelphia series , really good the bowling episode is quality .

clint van damme

Not finished season 1 yet but I’m highly recommending The Bear on Disney Plus.

Gets a lot of critical acclaim and you can see why. Beautiful show at times

Really enjoyed series 1.
Get Jamesimus point about it being stressful though!

Sick Boy

Yes it’s excellent, I’ve only watched the first half of series 1, need to watch the rest of it when back over.

Sick Boy

Agreed. I always liked the idea of being a chef in maybe another life but after watching this I’m not so sure!
I did it for a good few years from when I was 16 - it was really stressful and most of the long-term lot were heavy drinkers or drug users.

clint van damme

Recently re-watched "The Night of" which is a great series.
Also just finished watching "We Own this City" which is well worth watching,like The Wire ,based in Baltimore.
Both are on Sky or Now tv.

The night of is superb.
Rizal Ahmed, Michael K Williams and John Turturo is a guarantee of quality

Users who are viewing this thread