Biamou Bets SBT vs Grendel (1 Viewer)

Rich

L

I thought mine was 20 but i’m ok with whatever.
FULL DiSCLOSURE
I’m not even sure he’ll score 10 but love the thread. As one of many that gave Grendal a hard time for his opinions this season I love the challange and the fact that he’s willing to put up charity money.
I did throw out a challange though if he lost but haven’t heard back.
See next thread
My Mistake, you still want to put the £20 on? I'll up it in Grenduffys original post.

Rich

So where is my bet? I offered the whole 100. Or is it that you know I haven't lost one on here yet.
I can't see where @Grendel has accepted any amount from you yet. Seems he wouldn't accept your £100 offer and limited to £20 so let's see what he confirms as your stake.

Esoterica

This is just the latest move of the goalposts with which to judge him on after all the others have been proved wrong. It's not about who is right on Biamou, this is just Grendel sweeping all the rubbish he spouted last season under the carpet and applying a completely new set of variables and as yet unknown circumstances so that he can still have a chance of saying 'See, I was right'. It's a complete strawman.

Grendel

I can't see where @Grendel has accepted any amount from you yet. Seems he wouldn't accept your £100 offer and limited to £20 so let's see what he confirms as your stake.

I assume it’s £35 isn’t it? If he wants that

Edit: it’s £20 to make £100 I think?

Last edited:

Grendel

So it’s 10 goals including play - off games and also to be fair I’ll include F A Cup as well (other cups are excluded)

Agreed amounts as long as Astute is ok to pick the balance which I think is £20

I would suggest thread is closed now as I don’t see the point in regurgitating arguments again.

Grendel

The fact he is now injured nullifies the bets as it is now not in the spirit of the wager.

If any participants are willing to donate a couple of pound to the charity I was choosing it would be appreciated

Link below

Many Tears Animal Rescue

As a follow up to this I know of two posters who paid up in full. Others may have I don’t know.

If the other participants who haven’t could at least donate a token gesture this would be appreciated - it’s a constant struggle for the charity and they are now concerned without more support they will not get through the very difficult winter.

Nick

Administrator
As a follow up to this I know of two posters who paid up in full. Others may have I don’t know.

If the other participants who haven’t could at least donate a token gesture this would be appreciated - it’s a constant struggle for the charity and they are now concerned without more support they will not get through the very difficult winter.

It's bad that I can watch a video online of an adult human being decapitated and not flinch or be bothered but a look at that site and I am in a world of it.

If I won the lottery I'd be setting something like that up.

Astute

Lost my debit card. Hoping to have new one arrive in morning. Should have turned up today.

Leave details and will pay in full. Not happy with the way I have lost a bet on here for the first time but I still lost it.

Grendel

Lost my debit card. Hoping to have new one arrive in morning. Should have turned up today.

Leave details and will pay in full. Not happy with the way I have lost a bet on here for the first time but I still lost it.

Here’s the link - don’t feel compelled to pay all but any contribution would be great

Dogs looking for homes

Astute

Just been having a look. Like Mac the collie. The only problem is we are planning to move soon. Not fair to settle in a nervous dog then move them again straight after.

Have two collies already. Need a bigger garden. So when the wind is blowing the sea off the beach like today they have somewhere to go.

Will take another look when time in a few months.

Nick

Administrator
Just been having a look. Like Mac the collie. The only problem is we are planning to move soon. Not fair to settle in a nervous dog then move them again straight after.

Have two collies already. Need a bigger garden. So when the wind is blowing the sea off the beach like today they have somewhere to go.

Will take another look when time in a few months.

It's dangerous looking at sites like that. Would end up with about 10 dogs after reading their stories.

Yet can watch Comic Relief and stuff and not really be affected by it.

Sick Boy

Why only part when I lost?

Don't mind as it is for a good cause. I just refuse to donate to those who use about 60% of donations to go towards raising more.

The bet was nullified due to his injury. @Grendel I will make a donation over the next week or so, the last charity of yours I contributed towards was an excellent cause and the owner sent through a personalised thank you message.

RegTheDonk

Forgot all about this, must have fell down the list after being unstuck.

Happy to pay my £20 G which I just have done, its all for a good cause. I think in fairness, as you didn't win the bet either, you should match those that have paid up with a donation to their chosen charity :)

stevefloyd

It's dangerous looking at sites like that. Would end up with about 10 dogs after reading their stories.

Yet can watch Comic Relief and stuff and not really be affected by it.
I hate the thought of any animal or human being mistreated but humans to some extent can make some changes whereas animals cannot

Astute

The bet was nullified due to his injury. @Grendel I will make a donation over the next week or so, the last charity of yours I contributed towards was an excellent cause and the owner sent through a personalised thank you message.
Somehow missed it. But a bet is a bet. I lost so I pay.

Or I could do a Dongo and disappear without paying. Many would love that :smuggrin:

jordan210

The fact he is now injured nullifies the bets as it is now not in the spirit of the wager.

If any participants are willing to donate a couple of pound to the charity I was choosing it would be appreciated

Link below

Many Tears Animal Rescue

What a great charity to pick. I have known about many tears for a few years now. They do great work with dogs and cats. Some of the poor doggy haves never really seen humans or been inside.

If you have a resident dog and are looking for a second dog please try and atopt one from many tears.

Users who are viewing this thread