Big Annoucment at 1pm! (1 Viewer)

Gray

I wonder what it could be? A massive anticlimax maybe.

torchomatic

Only thing there at the mo is Maddison signing and 3.5 year deal. Good news, but can't be that.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
latest bit of news on the official is that Maddison has signed a 3 and half year contract

KersleyDigs

I like the headline quote from Maddison about what a great signing he is!!! Gone to his head already if he's talking about himself in the third person....

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
"Coventry City midfielder James Maddison has signed his first professional deal with the club until June 2018."

"The Coventry-born graduate, who can also play in midfield"

Honestly, if SISU can't even write an article without making a mistake, how on earth are they going to run a football club?!...

Nick

Administrator
"Coventry City midfielder James Maddison has signed his first professional deal with the club until June 2018."

Honestly, if SISU can't even write an article without making a mistake, how on earth are they going to run a football club?!...

Maybe it was a hint to Pressley to not play him up front!

torchomatic

I doubt if it's Tim or Joy writing it,

CCFC_Charlie

Big news. Fuck off, SISU.

Yep, Tim and Joy wrote this article themselves and also are the ones in charge it the Twitter feed. It's definitely not the club journalist or the club's head of social media.

Nick

Administrator
Yep, Tim and Joy wrote this article themselves and also are the ones in charge it the Twitter feed. It's definitely not the club journalist or the club's head of social media.

To be fair, they did only want to pay £14k for somebody to do it!

Imagine if the news was he was going, the same people angry now would be even angrier then!

RoboCCFC90

I would actually go as far as to say this is really good news, those who have seen James Maddison will agree that he looks as to have the potential to do well in the game.. Is it Big News? We will find out when we see how Maddison develops..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

Pfft. Next you'll be telling me I can't blame the Govt for everything*.

*apart from the Maddison typo obvs.

DaleM

Tie him up to a longish contract , get a few goals under his belt , value goes up and "profit".

(for ccfc obviously , not some faceless cayman island investors or over inflated management fees or loan interest etc etc )

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

stupot07

Surely if that's the announcement that is just normal business.

BIG NEWS " I have arrived at my desk and my computer is on"

I don't believe in miracles ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

AFCCOVENTRY

Sorry...I can't find any big news from CCFC .

Did I miss the announcement of the new land we own to build a shed?

Chipfat

If this is the Big Announcement the club is scratching around for something positive, he has potential no doubt but i'm not sure it's deserves any extra publicity than being announced in a managers interview..But this is where we currently are and i wish the lad well, hope he carries on progressing and in time steps up as a regular starter next year.. I think we will see a few more of the young ones getting deals and stepping up Kelly Evans twins, Lawton, Harries and Thomas the next up..

shy_tall_knight

Doubt there will be many buyers hasn't played enough games to be properly assessed. Is a neat player with good vision but struggled against the robust Plymouth defenders.

Users who are viewing this thread