Big Coventry news tomorrow.... (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

We have submitted the books and can sign an emergency loanee once we are relegated....

edgy

We have submitted out accounts but they have been rejected as they wernt on headed paper.

tomreagna

Apparently the tea lady's looked in our tea leaves and found an indisputable method of turning our lack of belief into winning results. That's what the gatekeeper told me, he did have shifty eyes though!

TheHellion

Maybe SISU have decided that they need to move Thorn aside.....

...and have decided the cheapest option to replace him is the aforementioned tea-lady?

dongonzalos

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by skybluegod
i swear to god if it's something which is a load of bull crap then i wil blow up sisu HQ

Problem is they will just be renting it they wont own it :)

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm buying the club, so expect the following changes:

1. City Link will cease to be the club sponsors next season; Rainbows have penned a 5 year deal to take their place.

2. The club's home kit will be a dazzling pink shirt with ultra short shorts; away we will have a saucy rainbow stripe design.

3. Andy Thorn will be replaced as manager by Graham Norton, with Alan Carr (a local lad) coming in as assistant.

4. Home games will now be played at the Amex.

5. The team calendar and team photo will now only be available to those 18 or older.

6. The Ricoh will be permanently renamed as the City of Coventry Stadium (COCS).

Further exciting developments will be announced at tommorrow's press conference. Come on you pink boys! ;)

LloydyCCFC

Itll be that for the millwall match there doing this offer: adults 2 for £30, concessions 2 for £20 and kids 2 for £10. Got an e-mail from dan walker, not sure if this is the 'big' news but the offer is fact.

Grendel

Andy Thorn is appearing on Channel 4's embarrassing bodies and donating his fee to SISU.

Nonleagueherewecome

If its about city link pulling out of the shirt sponsorship it wouldn't be all that surprising. They pulled out of the ladies team earlier this season.

Unfortunate turn of phrase, unless it was meant to have innuendo? ;)

Otis

Haven't seen the CT back page yet, but am guessing it is going to be something along the lines of;

"Onye Igwe leaves club after fooking, shooting and sacking the tea lady"

I'mARealWizard

According to Cov Mad, Onye is on his way out of the club.

I don't think that I've seen worser grammer or sentances on here after what I just read their:

If the latest accounts listed with Companies House from the various SISU companies are anything to go by, the company which has had to move into smaller premises at the start of this year, is not doing well and unless it can find investors, how long they will be able to afford to bankroll Coventry City is open to unclear. (sic)

Astute

I'm buying the club, so expect the following changes:

1. City Link will cease to be the club sponsors next season; Rainbows have penned a 5 year deal to take their place.

2. The club's home kit will be a dazzling pink shirt with ultra short shorts; away we will have a saucy rainbow stripe design.

3. Andy Thorn will be replaced as manager by Graham Norton, with Alan Carr (a local lad) coming in as assistant.

4. Home games will now be played at the Amex.

5. The team calendar and team photo will now only be available to those 18 or older.

6. The Ricoh will be permanently renamed as the City of Coventry Stadium (COCS).

Further exciting developments will be announced at tommorrow's press conference. Come on you pink boys! ;)

I can see you come from Brighton
gay.gif

Disenchanted

we have signed a tea lady from a Premiership club, she had offers from 6 Championship clubs but has chosen us after seeking advice from Freddy Eastwood

dadgad

Haven't seen the CT back page yet, but am guessing it is going to be something along the lines of;

"Onye Igwe leaves club after fooking, shooting and sacking the tea lady"

Surely that'd be sacking, shooting and then fooking....as that's the onye way he'd get one

Users who are viewing this thread