Big game Sat (1 Viewer)

westendunited

Following the euphoria of Tue night when many of our new signings played their hearts out it's going to be interesting to see if we have finally turned a corner. A new era maybe? Has the depressing thorn era finally left the building? Can Shaw get these boys gelling and believing in themselves and so making a case for a permanent job ? I can't wait. PUSB

shmmeee

Was going to say I'm sure I've read this exact post but with Reid, Dowie, Adams, Boothroyd, etc. instead of Thorn.

Big Mo

New manager or Shaw has a golden opportunity for the best season in many years, can't help but be excited by sat and onward!

Maybe wait until the new manager effect (under Shaw) dies out then bring in the new permanent one to start it up again!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Maybe wait until the new manager effect (under Shaw) dies out then bring in the new permanent one to start it up again!
lol I was actually thinking this the other day, ride the honeymoon period undet Shaw then appoint a perm manager and ride the honeymoon period again. That should take us to December

Users who are viewing this thread