Bigi off to Newcastle (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

Yeah, that's true. Bugger.

There's articles on-line in the independent, Guardian and Telegraph now about it which gives it a bit more credibility for me.

kg82

Yeah, that's true. Bugger.

Indeed. But apparently there are now rumours doing the rounds that Keogh's signed a new contract. Again, I'll wait to hear more and anythin official but if this deal had to go through for the Keogh one then I would take that.

SkyBlueJohnso

Indeed. But apparently there are now rumours doing the rounds that Keogh's signed a new contract. Again, I'll wait to hear more and anythin official but if this deal had to go through for the Keogh one then I would take that.

agreed - would sell bigi to keep Keogh every time!!!

torchomatic

I may get shot down for this but at this point in time I'd rather keep Keogh.

skybluelee

I will eat my hat (well, cycle helmet) if Keogh signs a new contract. Never in a million years. Desperately hope he does though.

torchomatic

Yeah, my feelings exactly, Lee. We can but hope.

pusbccfc

He's trending worldwide on twitter! Lad!

torchomatic

torchomatic

He's probably visiting his nan.

torchomatic

And strategically placed branches hiding that tell-tale haircut.

torchomatic

[video=youtube;w-l5FyA3pgo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-l5FyA3pgo[/video]

CUS Wyken

In total the fee could be a million. Anyone else think that's piss poor for a player with his potential? Considering players like delph went for 6x more a few years earlier. Hopefully the rumour that we can loan him back is true

ashbyjan

Knowing SISU's brilliant business acumen loaning him back will cost us £1.5 million and we will have to sell Thomas to pay for it

torchomatic

Yes, I think it's piss poor. I would have hoped to double that.

Nonleagueherewecome

In total the fee could be a million. Anyone else think that's piss poor for a player with his potential? Considering players like delph went for 6x more a few years earlier. Hopefully the rumour that we can loan him back is true

Delph is the obvious example I keep citing as to why we should keep him at least for a season longer: his value can only go up, and I think he's going to be at least as good as Delph.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
how long does Bigi have left on his contract here?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Tbf, The Bigi who finished the season wasn't the Bigi we were lead to believe we would see after his FIRST appearance. He definately has potential, but I'm not sure how far this lad can go. He looks good, but so did Fleck (apparently) in his early days.

I do think he will end up being average and nothing more, unless Newcastle do something to him that we haven't managed to do.

Best of luck Bigi if you do go / have gone, but I fear moving on so soon will be a decision you live to regret

Nonleagueherewecome

Burnley first half was the best 45 minutes I've seen from a City player in about 3 seasons! His lack of impact in general is due to people expecting to much to soon for a talent with huge potential but zero experience. I'd expect to see him to kick on again loads this season in a less-pressurised division. Only we won't, as we are selling him

skyblueman

Seems Newcastle think he's worth a gamble for a Million - not much of a gamble for them - we however can't afford any more gambles

ccfcway

I think 1 million is about right

Just hope some of this goes to keeping Keogh, but i doubt it !

1nilandwe...

Where has the 'loaning him back' rumour appeared from? Surely Newcastle fans would be less than chuffed with that arrangement.

PVA

Where has the 'loaning him back' rumour appeared from? Surely Newcastle fans would be less than chuffed with that arrangement.

Why would they be less than chuffed with that? He's nowhere near good enough for their first team currently.

CUS Wyken

NLHWC - That's a million including add-on's aswell were lead to believe. Wonder if he'll take his Bigirimana clan with him?

SW88 - He was never the same player after the sending off. I feel he is a great prospect under the right guidance

Users who are viewing this thread