Bigi (2 Viewers)

Lamptey

Still say £1 million was one of our best transfer deals ever, side pass after side pass, he should have been punished today with those pass backs.... he also has no ability to play a through ball.

Otis

Still say £1 million was one of our best transfer deals ever, side pass after side pass, he should have been punished today with those pass backs.... he also has no ability to play a through ball.
He did two through balls today to be honest and the second one was a beauty. The one through to Cole was a gem, but Cole couldn't quite control it.

Not saying he had a good game, but he can put in a good through ball from time to time.

Lamptey

Take Fleck, he doesnt back himself nearly enough in front of goal and should get more goals, but offers so much more. Maybe I am being harsh, I like that he is back with us but.....

Johnnythespider

If Fleck had played that ball through to Cole everybody would be raving about it

D

Deleted member 4439

To be fair, while I wanted to see him replaced earlier than he was, he's improved on when he was last here. I think his biggest problem now is lack of games to get match 'smart' - still getting caught out on the ball and not always moving the ball on quick enough.

That all said, I thought 1m for him was a great spot of business.

Adge

Didn't see what the fuss was all about the first time round and still don't see it now. Nearly cost us when losing it on the edge of our area and nearly conceded a pen.

Johnnythespider

To be fair, while I wanted to see him replaced earlier than he was, he's improved on when he was last here. I think his biggest problem now is lack of games to get match 'smart' - still getting caught out on the ball and not always moving the ball on quick enough.

That all said, I thought 1m for him was a great spot of business.
I think a few games under his belt will see him improve no end

stupot07

He did two through balls today to be honest and the second one was a beauty. The one through to Cole was a gem, but Cole couldn't quite control it.

Not saying he had a good game, but he can put in a good through ball from time to time.

tbf to Cole it was more the fact the pass had too much on it than Coles inability to control it, he was over stretching trying to get the but it was a tad too long. Good spot yes, good ball no.

overall, he was one of, if not, the worst player on show today. He isn't fit to lace Flecks boots. It will be interesting to see whether he's retained now that we've signed Rose.

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Lacks confidence, especially in passing the ball forward. He seems to take too long to control the ball and turn for me, which is why he passes backwards so often as it is the easy option.

Still a solid player, not at Flecks standard, but better than we have had in recent years.

Terry Gibson's perm

Has more to his game now than when we left, but hasn't progressed nearly enough.

Otis

Is this the pass over the top that joe Cole put his leg out to try and get onto?
Wasn't exactly over the top. He hit it like a missile. Through rather than over. ;)

Such fine margins. Had Cole brought that down and ran in on goal everyone would have been commenting on what a fabulous through ball it was.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Lacks direction in his play and has a poor first touch. Kept throwing a dummy to get out of trouble and would then do the same trick and turn back in to it, did it time and again today. Fleck has nothing to worry about on his current displays, he should have more confidence at this level considering his recent past. Hope TM can push him on but I have my doubts, their will be better out their that will want to play for us come the January transfer window.

Rodders1

He puts in the miles but his concentration is a worry. Decision making also wasn't great today. Hopefully a few mores games and he'll settle down more. Phillips however worries me.

Grendel

hamil99

Facebook User
So i think what this boils down to is, who would you prefer Bigi or C.Thomas as back up for the main two?

Grendel

So i think what this boils down to is, who would you prefer Bigi or C.Thomas as back up for the main two?

Aren't you aware we've signed another midfielder?

hamil99

Facebook User
Aren't you aware we've signed another midfielder?

Slightly condescending which is not necessary, but you are right and i do look forward to what Rose has to offer. From what i have read he is a good box to box player, which is always needed.

Terry Gibson's perm

Slightly condescending which is not necessary, but you are right and i do look forward to what Rose has to offer. From what i have read he is a good box to box player, which is always needed.

I have watched a few Sounders games on tv and he has never stood out in a fairly average league

hamil99

Facebook User
I have watched a few Sounders games on tv and he has never stood out in a fairly average league

To be honest i have no prior knowledge of the guy, but your verdict doesn't sound to promising. The reports i have read said Sounders offered him a new contract and he was good a box to box player. Obviously reading an article is not the same as watching the man play! On this occasion i do hope you are wrong ;)

Users who are viewing this thread