Billy Daniels (1 Viewer)

Littlewood CCFC

i Hate slating players in this young team but i just cant see what billy brings to the team? gave away a stupid Penalty today and has never impressed me at all when ive watched him... we looked a lot better with marshall and Petrasso utilising their pace down the wings and bringing Moussa in a central position. Cant wait to get chuba and wilson back we dearly missed our forwards today

stupot07

Ah, the next Coventry boo boy is....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sutty

Ah, the next Coventry boo boy is....

...a 19 year old kid. You couldn't make it up.

Personally think Daniels has talent. Good first touch, can pick a pass. He's nowhere near the finished article yet but at the age of 19 that's to be expected.

Hobo

One of the ones that is not ready for week in week out first team football.....a SISU by product of minimal investment.

Did anyone see Thomas today billy did more than Thomas did by far,Thomas didn't win a single thing, refused to shoot when he should have,and continually gave the ball away by making a crap pass to no one or getting caught on the ball,he was the worst player on the pitch by far, how he was not subbed off I do not know,but if anyone is looking for something to moan about for this game it is how badly Thomas played !!!!!!!!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Did anyone see Thomas today billy did more than Thomas did by far,Thomas didn't win a single thing, refused to shoot when he should have,and continually gave the ball away by making a cheap pass to no one or getting caught on the ball,he was the worst player on the pitch by far, how he was not subbed off I do not know,but if anyone is looking for something to moan about for this game it is how badly Thomas played !!!!!!!!!

His control was non existent. Every pass that went to him on the floor ended up going up in the air when he tried to control it.

pusbccfc

He was much better than Thomas.

Chipfat

He is a kid being asked week in week out to produce at a level that he shouldn't be asked to do, put that in a struggling side no wonder he is showing some weakness...He with others including Thomas, Christie and Wilson will develop and perform at different times its just a shame he is being singled out now,,, as most seemed to of forgot how he started the season...

Talented kids have to play but to be relied on to turn the club around is too much,, leave him alone, let him learn, get stronger and find his confidence the club have a good player on the books..

Was just about to say that he was superior to Thomas. He hardly put a foot right. Still can't understand the Connor Thomas love-in.

SkyBlue_Bear83

He won't become a boo boy. He's a Cov kid. They always get less criticism because of that. Just look at Thornton and Sheffers. They got away from the boos (not that I condone booing our own) for loner than they deserved :)

Billy is from Bristol

shmmeee

...a 19 year old kid. You couldn't make it up.

Personally think Daniels has talent. Good first touch, can pick a pass. He's nowhere near the finished article yet but at the age of 19 that's to be expected.

I wouldn't worry if I was him. The last 19 year old to get stick from City fans is currently plying his trade in the Premiership. ;)

hill83

He won't become a boo boy. He's a Cov kid. They always get less criticism because of that. Just look at Thornton and Sheffers. They got away from the boos (not that I condone booing our own) for loner than they deserved :)

He's not from Cov you ballbag

torchomatic

I don't Daniels it's Connor Thomas who I think is pretty ineffectual.

woody11462

One of the ones that is not ready for week in week out first team football.....a SISU by product of minimal investment.

Excellent point. Certainly don't think we need to be slating him. Started off as a striker in the youth team and was played as a sitting defensive midfielder by Thorn and has been played on both flanks and centre mid by Pressley. Of course he's gonna have off days but give the lad a break. He's being played out of necessity.

spider_ricoh

Daniels just isn't ready for the first team yet but force of circumstances requires him to play....I'm sure it does wonders for his confidence to have people moaning about him on here as if he is meant to be playing like a £3m signing.

KG7

At the start of the season he was incredible and reminded me of Steven Gerrard when he was a kid - in stature and style of play.

He had energy, vision, verve, could play a pass, beat a man, tackle, and popped up at the right time to score three goals.

He's not been as good since he got injured around October but give him a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread