Transfer Rumour Billy Gilmour (1 Viewer)

Frostie

So you're saying Friday...? ;)

Speaking of which, there's a real clamour from Scotland fans for him to start, I can't blame them, but naturally that will put him in even more of a shop window than he currently is.

Last edited:

Loughborough Sky Blue

We were still in the prem when I was on that!
Yeah, it was a while ago. I wonder how many people from that forum are on here? I'm also struggling to remember if the names I remember were from there or from LAST, or any of the other forums I've used over the years... Bendybus Brianna, GGE as already mentioned, Drainman, Darren Washbrooke are a few of the names I think were on there.

stay_up_skyblues

Yeah, it was a while ago. I wonder how many people from that forum are on here? I'm also struggling to remember if the names I remember were from there or from LAST, or any of the other forums I've used over the years... Bendybus Brianna, GGE as already mentioned, Drainman, Darren Washbrooke are a few of the names I think were on there.

I was on them all… the offal, LAST, GMK…. And going right back, the old BBC 606 boards. Iirc there was a 606 board for every club.

kg82

I remember drainman, so he/she must have been on the official one. A mate of mine was called Dougie McGuire (I’d never heard of that player before)! Mine was brash and embarrassing (I was really young!) and I won’t repeat it!
As someone else said, I was on the BBC one as well! Ah, memories!

chiefdave

A mate of mine was called Dougie McGuire (I’d never heard of that player before)!
He was from the era when we had a proper reserve team who played midweek night games at Highfield Road, 50p to get in if memory serves.

Was a great prospect but think he got a serious illness and was never the same.

Wish there was a proper reserve league now, much better than the U23s IMO.

Happy_Martian

He was from the era when we had a proper reserve team who played midweek night games at Highfield Road, 50p to get in if memory serves.

Was a great prospect but think he got a serious illness and was never the same.

Wish there was a proper reserve league now, much better than the U23s IMO.

Dougie had Glandular Fever and was out for over a year with it. Nice guy, shame the illness knocked him back so much. Think he could have been a first team regular.

lifeskyblue

Grown into game well and one of better players on pitch. I was hoping I would see him at CBS Arena but I suspect it will only be on MOD highlights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ICHAN

Souness cant say enough praise for him, every time he speaks he mentions him 👍 ohh we can dream I suppose

SeaSeeEffCee

When’s he signing then? Definitely happening right? At least this gives the ‘ITKs’ an excuse for when they get it wrong.

“Yeah we were 1000% going to sign him until the England game but unfortunately that changed things”

Users who are viewing this thread