Birmingham attendance (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

Seems weird not to give at least another block to Brum if it’s all about the cash. Glad we haven’t TBF. They should open 12&13 as well as 4&5 to home fans. Smaller border in front of the police centre thing and still two blocks the other side. Really is ridiculous though that there’ll be fans that miss out when there’s empty seats in the ground.

chiefdave

there’s gonna be another twat that runs on the pitch
speaking of that idiot was all pretty shambolic. we're told that running on the pitch is a criminal offence and seem to have a much greater police presence than a lot of other clubs

where were they all? I get that they leave the stewards to deal with it at first, but they were clearly struggling to deal with him and the police just stood around and watched

no doubt we're being charged a small fortune for policing

Sky Blue Pete

speaking of that idiot was all pretty shambolic. we're told that running on the pitch is a criminal offence and seem to have a much greater police presence than a lot of other clubs

where were they all? I get that they leave the stewards to deal with it at first, but they were clearly struggling to deal with him and the police just stood around and watched

We are

bigfatronssba

It sums up the modern police force for me.

Anything to avoid actual police work

Hertsccfc

Absolutely. I suspect the srewards are paid much less than the police who were doing nothing.

CCFC54321

Let’s not get too worked up about it. It’s going to be a great crowd and as long as regulars have got their tickets I can’t get too excited about whether it’s say 29k or 30k. All the day trippers will booo and fuck off at half time unless we’re 3 up anyway, so we’ll probably be back down to normal crowd numbers by second half 😊
Saturday I seen a male and female ‘CCFC supporters’ rock up late, buggered off ten minutes before half time for their refreshments. Appear 5 mins after half time and rock off five minutes before the end of the game.

No interest in the game and missed approx 30 mins of the match trying to refill their already huge guts. I can’t understand why they bothered.

WestEndAgro

Saturday I seen a male and female ‘CCFC supporters’ rock up late, buggered off ten minutes before half time for their refreshments. Appear 5 mins after half time and rock off five minutes before the end of the game.

No interest in the game and missed approx 30 mins of the match trying to refill their already huge guts. I can’t understand why they bothered.
I enjoyed the 60 minute's, be kind
🙂

Evo1883

Come on you cowards put 13 up for sale!
How they see block 13
Jumping Stone Island GIF by Refresj

SkyBlueChris

Big queue up at the CBS, no update on any more tickets to go on for sale so will technically sell out before lunch time unless they can release anymore blocks!
Screenshot_20230424-095556_Gallery.jpg

Evo1883

Will hit 30,000 by kick off no problem ..

Wouldn't sell out in the Premier league though 😉

Users who are viewing this thread