Birmingham/Blackpool/Westham (1 Viewer)

We have a derby to look forward too and a piss up and weekend away / plus trip to the capital !

aswell as two additional big home games

smileycov

Facebook User
Ricoh should be rocking a few times next season, Leeds, West ham, Blues, Fester, Forest happy days!

Sky_Blue_Daz

I think its a shame for Blackpool, but they wont be back up anytime soon. Adam, Taylor Fletcher, Vaughn.and Campbell Could get a game for a Prem team now.. Still hope we get them August Bank Holiday

sw88

Chief Commentator!
All 3 teams likely to be torn apart, player wise, following their relegation.

West Ham are known for their academy though so they may have some future stars on their books??

Dont really see any of them being guaranteed automatic return to Premiership though, unless they are fortunate enough to keep hold of key players (which I cant see????)

rob9872

Only got £2m I believe so even 10% worth another £800k if £10m is accurate. Will all help the fighting fund for Thorny

The CableGuy

Brum were danned without Scott

From the BBC:

The reasons behind Birmingham's plight are simple: scoring too few goals and conceding too many.

They are the division's lowest scorers with 37, which by itself is not a recipe for disaster as their impressive ninth place finish last season off the back of 38 goals scored demonstrated.

However, in the absence of regular centre-back Scott Dann for much of the season through injury, the solid defence on which City built their success in 2009-10 has looked shaky and, crucially, they conceded 11 more goals than last term.

kg82

We've never been much good at putting sell on clauses in contracts, although Ranson was in charge (but he wasnt too impressed by Danns departure) so who knows!!

I remember at the time it was said that a sell on clause had been put in so I think we're alright on this one!

SuperFred

Peterborough was a quality away day last time round, if i remember correctly we were 7/8th with 10 games to go and had a good chance of the play offs

A friend of mine who supports Peterborough tells me that they are re-furbishing there away end and it will be all seats next season :(

skybluesteve76

Peterborough was a quality away day last time round, if i remember correctly we were 7/8th with 10 games to go and had a good chance of the play offs

A friend of mine who supports Peterborough tells me that they are re-furbishing there away end and it will be all seats next season :(

Booooooo! Fantastic atmosphere that was!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Peterborough have joined the party !!!! can't wait to go there - missed it last time, apparently it was amazing ? still got a standing terrace ? ,

Yeah Peterborough was amazing last time probably one of the most enjoyable away days you can do imo.

Deanoaka

Peterborough was class last year. We went there on a massive high, and when Stead scored the winner (great goal btw) we left on an even bigger high!!

I can remember us singing the tune from 'Seven Nation Army' by The White Stripes more or less the whole way through the game and on the train back!!

ICHAN

I was there with some friendss from work (worked in peterborough at the time) and there fans were sayting that we were the noisiest fans that had been there and how impressed they were with our following that day.
Good day as well seeing as we won so got off lightly at work.

Users who are viewing this thread