Match Thread Birmingham City (1 Viewer)

Mr Panda

I don't understand the choice of players for this formation we've gone with today. Dabo and McCallum have limited license or room to move into because of what's ahead of them.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go back to to 532 or bring Jobello on.

Evo1883

I know I'm moaning but I just want us to be a bit more positive on the ball and stop looking for the clingan pass all the time... Be a bit more creative.... This game is here for the win

AOM

Match fitness might be an issue but I'd put Baka on for Shipley and go two up front.
More mobile than Biamou and might get those runs in behind the back four

shmmeee

OK, hear me out:

Giles and Jobello on for Shipley and Sheaf. Go 4231.

If McCallum cuts back or cuts inside when the flank is on again I’m driving to St Andrew’s and slapping him.

Esoterica

I don't understand the choice of players for this formation we've gone with today. Dabo and McCallum have limited license or room to move into because of what's ahead of them.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go back to to 532 or bring Jobello on.
Robins will be delighted with that half, if he changes the shape I'll eat Gregg's 2nd hand peperami.

Brighton Sky Blue

OK, hear me out:

Giles and Jobello on for Shipley and Sheaf. Go 4231.

If McCallum cuts back or cuts inside when the flank is on again I’m driving to St Andrew’s and slapping him.

That didn't excuse G and it doesn't excuse you for that madness either

clint van damme

If blues appoint Danny Cowley as manager would he be the first man to manage a club whose name he can't pronounce?

johnwillomagic

Think we need two up top....not sure if that means revert back to 3 -1-4-2 which I'd be tempted to do Dabo off switch mccallum and get Giles and McCallum pushing on maybe Kelly off on 60/65 and a forward on>/

Greggs

Fanakaty Dabo praying that he can control the ball this ha;f

Magwitch

I’m not saying Giles should be playing and I’m not sure about his defensive qualities to play in a back four but imo we have missed his pace down that left hand side and I think he could take their left back on, but it’s a difficult call.

Users who are viewing this thread