Birmingham Crowd (1 Viewer)

jordan210

Following on from Derbys attendee. Looks like this should be a big attendance. Shame its a Tuesday night.

Brum have been given a full allocation of 5k

baldy

My bro's a bluenose & he heard before it became official that they were getting 5K allocated tickets as a thank you gesture for playing at their place

TTG

My bro's a bluenose & he heard before it became official that they were getting 5K allocated tickets as a thank you gesture for playing at their place
And nothing at all to do with the fact that they're under 40 minutes away and would sell out the allocation?

SlowerThanPlatt

Isn’t it the same for everyone? Derby sold 3,000 and could still pay on the day

JAM See

Why is your brother a bluenose? Genuinely interested.

I find it fascinating that siblings can have different allegiances.

hill83

nervous-nail-biting.gif

wingy

We‘re both Brummy born & bred but after a certain cup final in 87 I was instantly hooked on City - weirdly,he lives in Cov now whilst I live in Brum - there’s a mix up somewhere 🤣
Isn't this cultural appropriation?🤔🙆‍♂️

ovduk78

Why is your brother a bluenose? Genuinely interested.

I find it fascinating that siblings can have different allegiances.
I have a brother who supports Man Utd and another who supports Leicester, God knows why as we all grew up in Coventry and then Rugby

baldy

I have a brother who supports Man Utd and another who supports Leicester, God knows why as we all grew up in Coventry and then Rugby

It gets better….I’ve got 2 other brothers - one who’s a Forest season ticket holder & one who supports Watford on & off 🤣

slowpoke

Reckon I was Jimmy Hill away from being a Villa fan 10 year old had just started going to live football with my Burnley fan dad, born there, watching a crappy Cov before the Kings Lynn game, my uncle Ken, Brummie, big Villa fan was on about taking me to Villa but thankfully Jimmy turned up putting paid to that idea.

no_loyalty

We‘re both Brummy born & bred but after a certain cup final in 87 I was instantly hooked on City - weirdly,he lives in Cov now whilst I live in Brum - there’s a mix up somewhere 🤣

My father-in-law is a brummy, but supports Cov as he lived here for over 20 years (although he did go to watch Blues when he was a kid), both his brothers are Blue noses.

Sky Blue Harry H

Been married twice - both sets of in-laws Brummies. None into football, except current father in law is a Baggies fan (with dementia, god love him)

stay_up_skyblues

My two brothers are Cov season ticket holders, my daughter is as of this season and my five year old son (along with my one year old godson) is already clad in skyblue. Doing us bit 👍🏻

Quite frankly I will not accept my kids supporting any other team. We live in Solihull now so the Villa might be tempting for them but that behaviour will not be tolerated.

TTG

Dog's a brummy, divorced 3 times, and a cov season ticket holder

hamil99

Facebook User
My two brothers are Cov season ticket holders, my daughter is as of this season and my five year old son (along with my one year old godson) is already clad in skyblue. Doing us bit 👍🏻

Quite frankly I will not accept my kids supporting any other team. We live in Solihull now so the Villa might be tempting for them but that behaviour will not be tolerated.

My dad sat me down when I was about 7 and told me "it's either support cov or adoption, my choice" 🤣🤣 Still not sure if he was serious, or if I made the right choice 😅😅😅

hill83

My dad sat me down when I was about 7 and told me "it's either support cov or adoption, my choice" 🤣🤣 Still not sure if he was serious, or if I made the right choice 😅😅😅

You should get on the Ancestry.co.uk to try and find your dad.

Users who are viewing this thread