Black Eye Friday (1 Viewer)

LastGarrison

The annual Friday of the year when city centres up and down the country are teeming with a mixture of office workers in novelty Christmas jumpers, part time drinkers who are steaming after two Prosecco’s, work men who have been on the lash since 1, cocaine cowboys and girls all mixed in with power hungry bouncers, smack heads on the beg and the usual dregs of society.

Anyone going out? And am I the only one looking forward to it?

fernandopartridge

I'm not going out, was out last Friday with the beginnings of a cold, a heavy night and it turned into the flu and I've not been right since. Tbh Cov is never too bad, go out in Manchester on any Friday in December and it is just horrible and rammed everywhere.
I am going out Saturday mind

Covkid1968#

Yeah def.
Gonna start at the Alhambra at 4 in the afternoon and then head over to the Silver sword... then a couple in the Bug and black bat via a cheeky Black label in the Penny Black. Finish the night in Busters and home.by 3 avoiding the punch up in the taxi rank and clutching my tray of roasties and gravy from Mr Porkey’s. That’s a top night out usually only tainted by the confusion in the morning as I try and work out how the feck did I manage to burn through £12!!!!

W

westcountry_skyblue

Yeah def.
Gonna start at the Alhambra at 4 in the afternoon and then head over to the Silver sword... then a couple in the Bug and black bat via a cheeky Black label in the Penny Black. Finish the night in Busters and home.by 3 avoiding the punch up in the taxi rank and clutching my tray of roasties and gravy from Mr Porkey’s. That’s a top night out usually only tainted by the confusion in the morning as I try and work out how the feck did I manage to burn through £12!!!!
A perfect evening,I remember the queues for Mr Porkies and The Parsons.
Good old memories,Gravy down my new silk shirt normally!!!

fellatio_Martinez

I'm not going out, was out last Friday with the beginnings of a cold, a heavy night and it turned into the flu and I've not been right since. Tbh Cov is never too bad, go out in Manchester on any Friday in December and it is just horrible and rammed everywhere.
I am going out Saturday mind

I'm getting the cold / flu and I'm supposed to be going out Friday night but I'm dreading it and might just stay in bed and eat a whole packet of hob nobs or something equally as indulgent.

fellatio_Martinez

Don't go out, I did and christ I was rough as fuck Saturday. My voice went whilst out on Friday and hasn't fully returned the absolute lad.

Yeah, I think I'll definitely give it a miss. I can never get pissed while sick anyway. It just makes me feel groggy and the mixture of beer and cough medicine results in the very real possibility of shitting myself.

SkyBlueDom26

Out Saturday instead, going to start at the arms then the fuzzy duck and then finally fever :hungry::hungry:

ccfc92

We have our Xmas do tomorrow, drinking from midday and I believe we are going to Slug and Lettuce in Bournemouth after, so that will be full of pretentious pricks so bound to kick off.

Users who are viewing this thread