Match Thread Blackburn Rovers - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 27th Apr (2 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Sheaf is so important for us- madness that he still has doubters.

Check our form and results of when he plays versus doesn't. Our best spells in the last two years have been the three times he's been out with long term injuries. Since he's come back our form has dropped off again. Almost straight away, and at the most important time. I know this will get laughs from those unable to debate it, but it is fact.

Kelly is playing shit today so it gives those up Sheaf's arse a chance to make comments like yours. There's a lot more to it in reality. We've capitulated in recent weeks yet there's not been a word said.

Sick Boy

Check our form and results of when he plays versus doesn't. Our best spells in the last two years have been the three times he's been out with long term injuries. Since he's come back our form has dropped off again. Almost straight away, and at the most important time. I know this will get laughs from those unable to debate it, but it is fact.

Kelly is playing shit today so it gives those up Sheaf's arse a chance to make comments like yours. There's a lot more to it in reality. We've capitulated in recent weeks yet there's not been a word said.
Yeah...our bad form is down to Sheaf.
Christ.

SkyBlueAussie

We are knackered. Playing an extra 8 games a year than the Premiership, and still having to observe the International break, plus a great cup run. The Championship league can be brutal. The season cannot come quickly enough I'm afraid. Physically, but also mentally we need a well earned rest. PUSB.

Cov98

But over those 2 years we've had Hamer, who is more than capable to run the midfield on his own. With him gone, we have Sheaf and that's it.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Yeah...our bad form is down to Sheaf.
Christ.

What's your counter argument then? All we get are one word sentences and insults. No actual debate or insight. I wonder why.

It's every time. For two years. Go on his appearances versus our results and there's a barmy correlation that surely cannot just be coincidental.

He's not playing today and as we've basically given up our season it's the easiest thing to do to come out with comments like yours. It's meaningless.

Jamesimus

You’re right, it gets a virtual laugh from me 😂

TomRad85

What's your counter argument then? All we get are one word sentences and insults. No actual debate or insight. I wonder why.

It's every time. For two years. Go on his appearances versus our results and there's a barmy correlation that surely cannot just be coincidental.

He's not playing today and as we've basically given up our season it's the easiest thing to do to come out with comments like yours. It's meaningless.
I know not liking Sheaf has become your bit to an extent so you have to double down, you aren't alone on this forum in weirdly over or underestimating one particular player and making it a thing... but, like, you don't actually think our midfield is better without him do you?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread