Match Thread Blackpool away Match thread (4 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

We were fairly comfortable last season and that was with a frustrating first 10 games. Looks like we’ve grown into the league and will hopefully be very comfortable, even bored, by March.

fatso

I feel bad for lumping him in with Shipley the other week, I didn't really mean it and I apologise.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Me too, fair play to the lad, he worked hard and took his chance in the cup game to play his way back into contention.
We need midfielders and he may have just saved us a few quid.

curly_tom

What a fantastic win, tense stuff second half listening on CWR. Would it be unfair to say we've had an easy-ish start with our fixtures? Some tough games to come but great to get the points on the board...

Liquid Gold

Big shout out for Mark Robins tonight too. He worked out what their weaknesses were, put an extra man in midfield and had us completely dominate them.

They could play with our press at times and we knew exactly when to go forward.

Would have been a perfect managerial performance if he hadn’t bought DaCosta on.

All that against the FIFA grade 1 billion tactical master one of a kind coach too

procdoc

Big shout out for Mark Robins tonight too. He worked out what their weaknesses were, put an extra man in midfield and had us completely dominate them.

They could play with our press at times and we knew exactly when to go forward.

Would have been a perfect managerial performance if he hadn’t bought DaCosta on.
Bringing Dacosta on shows Robins has a sense of humour though

DannyThomas_1981

Dabo back to his very best this season - great to see. As is Hamer.

Not going to get carried away by the start of the season (as we've not played the top teams) but encouraging signs.

(Final thought: Da Costa showed some great potential at times last season but on today's cameo let's just say I don't want to see him at LWB again - we need more depth in that position).

Great_Expectations

Brilliant attacking performance and a truly deserved win.

So many positive and a lot of stand out performances, including players who many were unsure of such as Gyokeres and Moore, and those who were outright not rated by some like Sheaf and Hyam. Which makes it even more satisfying.

Dabo getting back to his best, with more to come which is exciting. COH an absolute match winner, he just needs to improve his finishing and he could easily play in the premier league. Hamer also showed signs of his early form last season.

Only concern was JCS, but we have to give him time. Defensively I was concerned positionally and even tackling wise. But he’ll come good.

Not sure of the perceived weakness of Maasten, I thought he looked defensively solid (and against there best player) and keen to get forward.

Excellent result and another feel good moment for all involved.

We have an exciting young team and as key players (at least positionally) like Gyokeres, COH, Sheaf all continue to develop it’ll only get better.

DannyThomas_1981

Me too, fair play to the lad, he worked hard and took his chance in the cup game to play his way back into contention.
We need midfielders and he may have just saved us a few quid.

It's interesting as with today's formation we basically have 3 talented players competing for one position to partner with O'Hare in ACM; Jones, Bright and Allen.

And Eccles and Kelly (when they are fit) fighting it out for the DCM positions as well.

Hobo

Jolly good. Having them dead and buried long before half time would’ve sufficed though. When Godden is up to scratch I expect Waghorn will be 4th choice striker.

I dont care what order our four strikers are in at anytime of the season as long as the top one or two (depending on formation) are doing the business.

CCFCBat

It's interesting as with today's formation we basically have 3 talented players competing for one position to partner with O'Hare in ACM; Jones, Bright and Allen.

And Eccles and Kelly (when they are fit) fighting it out for the DCM positions as well.

Bright won’t be competing for anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark82

Well I have no voice left! What a night that was. We have a new song, by the way!

“He’s Brazilian, he only cost a million, but we think he’s f%+#ing brilliant, Gustaaaavo!”
To She’s Electric.

Was trying to work out what was being sung all game.

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread