Match Thread Blackpool away Match thread (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Think we need to see Bright and Godden on the bench. The only attacking option we had at Barnsley to call on really was Jodi.

Bright has to earn it and it sounds like he did nothing vs Northampton.

Godden was rushed back a few times last season, just not worth doing it again imo. That said, not sure where he's at fitness wise.

wingy

Bright has to earn it and it sounds like he did nothing vs Northampton.

Godden was rushed back a few times last season, just not worth doing it again imo. That said, not sure where he's at fitness wise.
He's meant to get a run-out for the u23's this week I think

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Hopefully we'll have too much for them and manage the win, from the sounds of the Barnsley game we were a little unlucky not to get at least a draw. Hopefully the finishing is better and O'Hare takes less of a kicking.

PurpleBin

Hopefully we'll have too much for them and manage the win, from the sounds of the Barnsley game we were a little unlucky not to get at least a draw. Hopefully the finishing is better and O'Hare takes less of a kicking.

I reckon Blackpool will try and play football rather than kick lumps out of us. Pretty sure Critchley will have them trying to do things the right way.

pusbccfc

I wonder if Blackpool fans are going to spend 90 minutes singing about how we've got no ground again?

Liquid Gold

They need slapping about, think they're big time now for some reason.

Rat infested B&B shithole

Gave it the biggun at St Andrews then when we scored the last minute winner their fans left immediately to start on whoever they could find.

They're lucky the season was called off because we'd have won the league away there and put them back in their box.

SlowerThanPlatt

They must have some youth element trying to make a name for themselves as Blackpool not a club you associate with week in week out trouble

clint van damme

Think we'll get at least a draw.
Both goals conceded this season have come down our left and I expect us to be much stronger down that side with Salter coming in.

Gint11

Daft question all but can you listen to games on the radio on an iPhone?

Jonny

Daft question all but can you listen to games on the radio on an iPhone?

Nah, EFL own the rights to all internet broadcasts of commentary. You'll need an FM/DAB radio to listen, or stump up however much it costs to buy an audio pass from the club website to listen on your phone.

better days

Nah, EFL own the rights to all internet broadcasts of commentary. You'll need an FM/DAB radio to listen, or stump up however much it costs to buy an audio pass from the club website to listen on your phone.
It's about £2.50 per game

Users who are viewing this thread