Blackpool Hangover thread (1 Viewer)

Johhny Blue

Friday night St. Patrick’s in Blackpool. There has to be some good stories

Sky Blue Harry H

Leaving at 9am tomorrow; currently waiting up until 1.15am for my son to get home from London. Will be grumpy after about 5 hours sleep before a Blackpool session. 3 points would be a nice remedy.

Sky Blue Harry H

Good luck. Hopefully the game will keep you awake
Just crawled out of bed (son got in at 1.45). Luckily the coach departs about 100 metres from my house!

I'll be fine cheers - you'll probably hear us at kick off time, if you open your windows and the wind is blowing in the right direction.

EalingSB

I’m in Antalya and very hungover. Land of Legends today but back to watch the game at 18.00. Have a top day out those who are going.

Johhny Blue

Just got in from our local Irish pub. There’s an old boy that comes in every St. Pat’s buys 3xGuinness and takes a sip from each at a time until they’re done. The first year this happened we told him he should order one at a time so they stay cold. He said he had moved here to Canada years ago, one brother moved to Australia and the youngest stayed home in Dublin. They promised each other that wherever they were in the world they would share a drink on St. Pat’s.
This year everyone noticed he only had 2 pints in front of him. We went to console him for his loss but he said “Oh no it’s not that. My wife made me quit drinking for lent”

Brylowes

My lad and nephew went up yesterday morning and heading back tomorrow, kept sending me videos from around the pubs last night and pre game today 😁 look like they were having the time of their lives.
Have to say I’m a little jealous 🤔

JAM See

Getting my head down now, driving home tomorrow. The Castle is an absolute fucking dive, but somehow we spent more time in there than all the other places we went combined.

Users who are viewing this thread