Blackpool tickets (1 Viewer)

Hi if anyone can help me get two tickets for Blackpool would be massively appreciated, i know its a big ask but not expecting the tickets to make it to general sale

CV22SBA

Hi if anyone can help me get two tickets for Blackpool would be massively appreciated, i know its a big ask but not expecting the tickets to make it to general sale
It says initial allocation so imagine it will make GS when we take the full allocation

Yes i realise its a big ask i live up north so not a season ticket holder etc and try to get to all the northern away games, got tickets for Preston and Wigan but really want to go to Blackpool as its a Saturday and not a Tuesday as its been the last twice

no_loyalty

I will be desperate for a ticket for this also, as wife booked a caravan for the Blackpool weekend last year. I only have 710 points so unlikely I will get one unless they increase the allocation to around 4,000.

cstring82

Yes i realise its a big ask i live up north so not a season ticket holder etc and try to get to all the northern away games, got tickets for Preston and Wigan but really want to go to Blackpool as its a Saturday and not a Tuesday as its been the last twice
I’ve only got 500+ points but happy to sort something out if it helps and tickets are available.
I was planning on going but rail strikes and having been away this HT has left me skint!

Sky_Blue_Bob

Would absolutely love 2 also, if anyone is willing to help? Off to Preston and Huddersfield but worried my points won’t be enough to get Blackpool before it sells. Thanks.

Covkid1968#

I can pick up 2 tomorrow if anyone is struggling. PM me if it’s needed.

Saddlebrains

Massively shocked we haven't sold the initial allocation out yet, on twitter seemingly half of cov was going for a Paddys day/ gold cup weekend piss up

alexccfc99

They’ll fly out like hotcakes soon enough, I know of some people going straight from Wigan on the Tuesday night for an extended stay in Blackpool:oops: Must admit any more than two nights in that place is probably a bit much for me but each to their own

no_loyalty

I don’t think there’s as many people in these higher brackets as you think

Yes I agree. I have managed to get one but didn’t think I would. I need to get another couple though but probably won’t get to general sale.

Users who are viewing this thread