blaze (1 Viewer)

what a terrible blaze match, not like blaze at all lost 8-0 3 fights and lost 2. was not happy till i seen ascum villa list by the same score...... cuz the villa are shite :)

Tad

Worst match I've seen in a long time. No desire, couldn't pass, shoot or get out their own zone. Hopefully it was just a one off.

Tad

Nottingham look good this year though!

We made them look very good, but I do think could actually win it this season. They started the season without shooters on form. Now they've hit it, they look dangerous.

We made them look very good, but I do think could actually win it this season. They started the season without shooters on form. Now they've hit it, they look dangerous.

to be honest, this is a proper blaze team of old but for me belfast will take some beating again.

fightwise you can tell who wins them but the first one was a cracker and eggy just lost, lost to their hard man in the third fight but big benn beat their hard man again but that one was not much of the attraction it promised to be.

anyways bring on devils thursday at the skydome

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
My step daughter lives in Nottingham and is a MASSIVE Panthers fan, so you can imagine the stick I got about this result! :pointlaugh:

Tad

We're against Cardiff tonight. We need a good result to keep on the toes of the teams above. We seem more then capable of staying around the top but not break into it..

Users who are viewing this thread