Blaze (1 Viewer)

CCFCKirky

Treble coming up next season? Very possible now. #coyb #bleedblue

It all depends on the recruitment, but judging by the start we have seen so far it's looking good. Hopefully weber can fill the gaps left by omarra and egeners retirements but I would re-sign the majority of that team from last year with the exception of Tendler and a couple of others

CJ_covblaze

Anyone else feel a bit sad inside when you look at Thommo's Twitter name?

I think it was this tweet that made me get an account! Took me back on the team coach from games a few times. Think this one was due to a last minute train up to Dundee, irresponsibly with no plans on hotels etc. Shows what type of bloke he is. Always saw the value of fans and looked after everyone when needed.
https://mobile.twitter.com/thommosteelers/status/44518384439799808

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

Ned Lukacevic signs for Blaze, decent winger should provide a decent points production for Blaze

Decent pick up. Excellent record in the Coast and hardly disappointed in the AHL. Looked more than adequate in our league over the last couple of years.

2004 draft, memorable because of who was #1. Think it was the same year for Sindel. I'm sure Graham & Bellamy from the Panthers and Zarb from Dundee were in that one too.

Tad

Great start! Stewart, Weber, Ned and now kelly cup champion Brett Robinson.

CCFCKirky

Great start! Stewart, Weber, Ned and now kelly cup champion Brett Robinson.

To make it better we have a decent partnership with MK lightning, similar to the Telford deal they had a few years back. Would be interesting to see how Clements and Griffin develop next season although I thought Griff deserved his spot on the main roster

Users who are viewing this thread