Blind Faith... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue 1987

Surely now, people who have been backing the owners and backing Venus because we won one league game and one well hated cup format game are going to see that we are pretty much fucked as a club and are on the biggest downward spiral to liquidation, after SISU have stripped what they can and exhausted their legal route. Venus on the board and now interim manager saying the same old rhetoric that anyone employed by SISU have to say. How can the majoroty of our fans see it one way and anyone employed by SISU see it differently.....also Venus saying he enjoyed the football after we lose 3-0....ridiculous.....forget the posters that will now find a way to turn my comments round, i don't care about them, i am just absolutely heartbroken, like any of us should be, with the state and demise of our City :(

Chipfat

Fair play to you and i completely understand where you are coming from. I felt the same for a longtime about what they are doing. but i'd get ready to fix bayonets if i was you, as it coming.

Last edited:

ecky

We haven't reached the bottom by a long way yet..
These vultures will leave no trace of our once great club

Nick

Administrator
Who has been backing the owners? I can only see people backing their football team.

Reactions: vow

Bob Latchford

Surely now, people who have been backing the owners and backing Venus because we won one league game and one well hated cup format game are going to see that we are pretty much fucked as a club and are on the biggest downward spiral to liquidation, after SISU have stripped what they can and exhausted their legal route. Venus on the board and now interim manager saying the same old rhetoric that anyone employed by SISU have to say. How can the majoroty of our fans see it one way and anyone employed by SISU see it differently.....also Venus saying he enjoyed the football after we lose 3-0....ridiculous.....forget the posters that will now find a way to turn my comments round, i don't care about them, i am just absolutely heartbroken, like any of us should be, with the state and demise of our City :(
Absolutely spot on !

lifeskyblue

The fans continue to show just how good this club is. The turnout and protest throughout spoke volumes. Unfortunately the team not up to it. They defended woefully throughout and had no idea how to break down a very avg side. As for the owners...well they just couldn't give a damn.
Blind faith...yes...its my club. But I'm hurting like hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vow

Can't see many, if any that back the owners toby fayre.

Users who are viewing this thread