Block 15 - Closed off section (1 Viewer)

hill83

What are the wacky bald chav cunts going on about this time then?

Steve.B50

I noticed on the scoreboard last match sometimes a black square would randomly appear on the screen and then go all fuzzy.

Do the fans at the back bang or throw stuff at the scoreboard?

No, I think you will find most up that area care more about the club and Ricoh than the majority.
Also they are watched constantly, if someone as much as looks like they have a bottle of beer the security is up there.
Doubt any damage in singers corner is down to the supports in that area.

Travs

No, I think you will find most up that area care more about the club and Ricoh than the majority.
Also they are watched constantly, if someone as much as looks like they have a bottle of beer the security is up there.

No doubting their passion for the club. Maybe some of us getting older, and lord knows I love an intimidating atmosphere at football (one of the reasons I love to go abroad to watch matches), but some of the attempts up there to create hostility between the two sets of fans just seem a bit immature and they're never going to work (due to the actions of the club/police/acl/whoever decides that a 4 block gap is needed between the fans).

I usually stand on the very back row, at the top of the gangway to the right of the scoreboard. I have personally never seen anyone cause any damage to the scoreboard, or even go behind the scoreboard. although admittedly I'm not at every home game.

Although I do see good few up there with bottles, and also cans bought in from outside.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Like I said, I saw the scoreboard was going a bit funny last time I was up there. could just be wear and tear.

At the Peterborough match, my dad was almost hit with a piece broken chair which was snapped and chucked down. Could have done serious damage as it was travelling at some speed and was all jagged. We sit in that block but away from where everyone is standing at the top.

I also noticed at the Notts County match the police were video taping the corner so there must have been some reports of damage in previous games.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

What? I'm struggling top decipher the ramblings of a couple of loonies who keep mentioning my name?

Hard done by? Maybe feel hard done by, getting started on by 4 blokes who then couldn't back their mouths up and had to hide behind the police....

At the end of the day, this has all been said a million times before, but those who went to sixfields followed the team through possibly the hardest season in our existence. those that chose not to, I can understand. don't necessarily agree, but understand.

but trying to make myself and others feel some sort of guilt about it, you obviously have some issues about it yourselves. was it because the much vaulted NOPM scheme went tis up as soon as we got a big away day in the cup? I was asked on many occasions by friends who refused to go if I felt, guilty/stupid/etc... and I happily answered no.

At the end of the day, letsallsingtogether, brokenhearted and your ilk, come across as a set of cunts in my opinion. We are all supposed to support CCFC, dunno whatever happended to that idea... i'll say no more on the matter and go back to GMK, hopefully there's a sensible discussion going on over there about crisp flavours....

I didn't threaten anybody tell you what at the next game come and call me a c**t i'll agree with you and then you can shut the fuck up.

chiefdave

Why did the scoreboard end up there in the first place? Its almost like they forgot to put a scoreboard in and then had to find somewhere to put it!

J

Jack Griffin

Why did the scoreboard end up there in the first place? Its almost like they forgot to put a scoreboard in and then had to find somewhere to put it!

Total fuck up, most of the crowd can't see it without getting a crick in the neck, it was sited to accommodate the premium seats only.. the stadium needs a 2nd e-sign in the opposite corner. Will Mr Wasps buy one?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Total fuck up, most of the crowd can't see it without getting a crick in the neck, it was sited to accommodate the premium seats only.. the stadium needs a 2nd e-sign in the opposite corner. Will Mr Wasps buy one?

It can be incorporated into the design for the new stadium :p

Travs

I didn't threaten anybody tell you what at the next game come and call me a c**t i'll agree with you and then you can shut the fuck up.

1 Where did I say it was you who threatened me.
2 I've already told you what I think of you based on how you come across on here. I'm sure you wouldn't be so hasty to cast your views about people on here direct to their face, in the same way I'm unlikely to call you a c**t to your face. However if you want to discuss it at the next match I attend, I've mentioned earlier exactly where I stand in the ground. I'm pretty hard to miss, 6ft 2 with ginger shaved hair, and usually have a sky blue/white scarf with a Lazio badge on it.
3 Why should I shut the fuck up? is it because I dared to post a widely different view to yourself on an internet message board. Or because I made a snap and probably exaggerated opinion on your character, the same way you and your mates characterise people who choose to support our team in a different way to yourself.

hill83

Silly c**t

Edit: Sorry, silly thick c**t who can't read properly and grasp what people are actually saying because he's a silly fat thick bald c**t. And he's double hard.

Sky Blue Harry H

Silly c**t

Edit: Sorry, silly thick c**t who can't read properly and grasp what people are actually saying because he's a silly fat thick bald c**t. And he's double hard.

It's Cuntsilly, and it's a small village near Llandudno - get it right Hill, boyo :pointlaugh:

Sky Blue Harry H

I've been to Llandudno. It rained.

Christian Bale to play me in the movie.

Went to pick my girlfriend (now wife) up from there once, to go on a footy tour down to Torquay (Torquay was nicer)
Timothy Spall with a sixpack to play me - Bella Emberg to play my wife (if she reads this I'm toast!)

letsallsingtogether

Silly c**t

But not as hard as you hay keyboard warrior......

letsallsingtogether

Like I said, I saw the scoreboard was going a bit funny last time I was up there. could just be wear and tear.

At the Peterborough match, my dad was almost hit with a piece broken chair which was snapped and chucked down. Could have done serious damage as it was travelling at some speed and was all jagged. We sit in that block but away from where everyone is standing at the top.

I also noticed at the Notts County match the police were video taping the corner so there must have been some reports of damage in previous games.

Like I said a bottle was thrown at the family a few rows in front of us and now pieces of broken chairs fuck me we are supposed to be on the same side.
When the supporters in that area turned around the coward that threw it must have been shitting himself as he never owned up when asked......

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

1 Where did I say it was you who threatened me.
2 I've already told you what I think of you based on how you come across on here. I'm sure you wouldn't be so hasty to cast your views about people on here direct to their face, in the same way I'm unlikely to call you a c**t to your face. However if you want to discuss it at the next match I attend, I've mentioned earlier exactly where I stand in the ground. I'm pretty hard to miss, 6ft 2 with ginger shaved hair, and usually have a sky blue/white scarf with a Lazio badge on it.
3 Why should I shut the fuck up? is it because I dared to post a widely different view to yourself on an internet message board. Or because I made a snap and probably exaggerated opinion on your character, the same way you and your mates characterise people who choose to support our team in a different way to yourself.

I told you that I will agree with you and then it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread