Block roll call (1 Viewer)

long way home

No ticket yet but flying in from the US so if i get a ticket you will know who i am. As ill be wearing a cowboy hat, boots, waist coat, chaps with a sky blue g string on. And randomly screaming

"whooooo, that's what im talking about" Not sure this helps anyone but thought id share...

Nuskyblue

No ticket yet but flying in from the US so if i get a ticket you will know who i am. As ill be wearing a cowboy hat, boots, waist coat, chaps with a sky blue g string on. And randomly screaming

"whooooo, that's what im talking about" Not sure this helps anyone but thought id share...
Are the chaps sky blue and assless, I don't want to clash. That would be awkward as fuck

junglej13

Block 132 here. safe standing
I've bought in 132. Front row. Didn't realise there was safe standing in this area. Does the confirmation email clearly say yours is a standing ticket? Mine doesn't. Still seems to say a row and a seat number (not sure if safe standing also has a designated 'seat' area.)

David O'Day

I've bought in 132. Front row. Didn't realise there was safe standing in this area. Does the confirmation email clearly say yours is a standing ticket? Mine doesn't. Still seems to say a row and a seat number (not sure if safe standing also has a designated 'seat' area.)
this is what it would say

1684450789549.png

David O'Day

Thanks for this. Sorry to labour the point but is that on the confirmation email? Or did that come as a warning when you were buying? Have you been allocated a seat number or is that blank?
i have a seat number as safe standing is a seat with a rail in front of it

go look at your tickets on your account, it shows there

Users who are viewing this thread